Show Time....

[Robyn POV]
"Good luck guys!" I yelled over all the noise.
"Thanks Robby!" Andy yelled back and kissed me on my cheek. Then they ran on stage the crowd screamed so loud I could've sworn I was going deaf! I went out in the alley for a smoke. I stood there smoking and playing on my phone and .... honestly I felt like I was being .... watched... I shrugged it off, probably nothing. I closed my eyes and took a nice long drag, I exhaled and when I opened my eyes there was a man standing right in front of me.
"Hey babe, nice rack." He said slurring and stinking of boose.
"Fuck off perv." I said and started walking away.
"I don't think so bitch." He said while grabbing my arm.
"Get off me!" I screamed hoping someone would hear me.
[Andy POV]
"THANK YOU BVB ARMY WE LOVE YOU GUYS! GOODNIGHT!!" I yelled out to the audience while they screamed back. We walked off stage waving and I didn't see Robby anywhere.
"Uh, Ash? Do you know where Rob is?" I asked
"No. I thought she'd be right here. You know what? She's probably smoking." He said
"I'm gonna go get her." I said as I walked towards the door. I opened and said.
"Hey Rob, you out he-" I stopped at the sight in front of me. A middle aged looking man ripping the clothes off my Robbie! I ripped him off Rob and punched him til he started to swell. After his nose was broken and blood was pouring from his now broken face, I remembered Robbie and ran over to her held her shaking body close to mine, her head in my chest as she cried.
"Robbie, I'm so sorry. I'm never going to let anyone hurt you EVER again. I'm so so sorry." I said almost crying myself.
"A-andy, I was just standing there a-and" She just broke down crying. I shushed her and told her everything was alright. I picked her up, she curled up into my chest and I walked to the bus. I knocked on the door and Jinxx answered.
"I'll ask in the morning but just so you know Ash is in there with a girl and they're......well you know....." He said pointing at the bunk area.
"Ugh. K we're gonna stay at a hotel for the night. I'll tell you tomorrow. Thanks Jer. Tell John." I said carrying her to the nearest hotel as quiet as possible realising she was asleep. She looked so cute

--------------

"Hi, I need a room for tonight, fast. Please its important." I said pretty fast to the lady at the desk. She gave the key and the information but gave me a funny look when I said fast, whatever. Robyn's my priority. When we got to the room I just lied her down, since she was still sleeping. I lied down with her and fell asleep holding her. I was so scared for her, I held her as close and as tight as I could. No one is ever gonna touch my girl ever again. Never