Chapter three

I am alone. Finally alone. I have no control over what Jasper will do, but she cannot leave and that is all that matters. I felt more alive then ever before. But, I was in my gem. I should be out in a few weeks, one if lucky. I just wanted to be left alone, and this the only way I will be able to do it. I have time to figure out Jasper's plan. That should be easy.

I made a list of her possible ideas;
•Using romance as a way of controlling.
• Break my gem and find a way to go on land.
•Threaten to break my gem so I take her on land.
•hurt me close to the point of going back into gem, and then make me use the last of my power to bring us above the water.

There was on I thought wasn't at all true, but possible it was; •Jasper actually likes me and sucks with relationships. 'No way.' I thought, and laughed. Jasper was made for war no fusions. She's stronger than any other gem I have met, and she's my prisoner. Jasper isn't one for romance, nor friendship, so I have no worries about her crushing on me. Jasper's idea of relationships is forced. Not good. She's not one for relationships, and I don't trust her at all. Although, if she did, but the smallest of chances, have an actual crush on me, I would turn that pig down. She's abusive, cruel, and evil, I already know what she would do to me in a heart beat.

(Jasper's point of view)

What more can I say, Lapis had it coming. I may not be the best with her but damn, I will not let a useless gem get to me. Not now, not ever. I am so much better than that shit-hole ocean gem, and that's a fact.

I threw a bunch of rocks at the bubble, and realized that I'm stupid and that it hurt, of course throwing thins practically at myself would hurt. I sigh and look at the ocean gem that now lays at the bottom of the ocean in a bubble. I could escape. I could easily escape now, no problems at all. I could leave with free will, nothing to stop me, no one. I could go to home world- I could but I won't. I could go to another planet, or stay on Earth. I could live better than this. I could be gone. The problem being I didn't want to. I don't want to leave this horrible place. For whatever reason I feel better here, than I did on Homeworld, or even on land. For a while though, I will be alone but once Lapis comes back I can, um, make it up to her. Yeah. I can fix this.

"How do I fix this?" I ask myself, sitting in front of Lapis' gem, I poked it very lightly, holding it, examining the blue gem. It matched the water around us perfectly, as if it was suppose to live in the ocean and never leave, to just blend in perfectly. "Is that what Lapis wants?" I thought, "To be here forever with someone else?" No, she's not one for company and I'm just her prisoner, I mean nothing more to her.

"Damn it, Lapis!" I roar and throw the gem at my bubble. Standing up in frustration, and pain, I start screaming and hitting my bubble. To Gems, this is self harm in a way. Who cares? I have nothing better to do, hell even Lapis would encourage me to do this.

After hours and hours of Jasper hitting her bubble, she feel back to the ground, in pain and tears of what she had done. Without realizing it, Jasper did more damage to herself than she did of Lapis, and was close to going into her own gem. Muttering words of disbelief, Jasper cried and screamed knowing know was a better time then ever. She felt safe in this bugbear, she felt more welcomed and loved in such a strange way it was hurting her to figure it out. Jasper had grown feelings for the ocean around her, and the gem that she had hurt. Without caring, Jasper laid on the ground and screamed and screamed and screamed until there was no other sound in the area then her screams. Jasper gave up on herself quicker then she did of her plan, with had failed without a doubt.

"You stupid fucking gem." Jasper hissed while holding Lapis' gem I'm her hand. "I could kill you. I could crack your gem, make it into a million shitting pieces. Why aren't you afraid of me? You stupid fucking gem. I could end you. I could make you feel more pain then ever. I love you-" had Jasper really said what she thought she did? "No way." Thought the orange gem, "There is no way I love that girl. Impossible. I hate her. She's such a bitch. She acts like she's better than me. She knows nothing. She is NOTHING." Jasper ranged on about how she hates Lapis, but the truth was she really did love the ocean gem.