Morning

She just laid there... I'd never seen anyone slee- no wait she passed out. I shook my head and laughed. I fucked her until she couldn't walk and then she passed out on my bed. At least she satisfied me for the night, my previous partner wouldn't last long enough for me to cum, but I'd have to find a new fuck buddy soon. I was finally exhausted from the previous several hours of dancing at the night club, walking, and sex. Damn. Tonight, well yesterday was long.

I looked around my room. I picked up my clothes, and hers and put them in the washing machine. I started a load. I went to my front door to get my mail and then I realized I had no idea where my keys where and I was still naked. The front door was locked, so I know they're in the house. I'd just get my mail later today. I stayed downstairs cleaning up any signs of last nights events. I was about to leave when I noticed a white wallet. I picked it up. It must belong to that woman. I wanted to see who she was, but I decided not to snoop. I stood up and turned around to see Mike standing in the kitchen. He called my name.

"I'm in the living room." I walked into the kitchen.

"You're up unusually late today, or should I say early?" He turned closed the fridge and looked at me and burst out laughing. "What the bloody hell man?! Why are you in the nude?!"

I looked down and realized that I forgot to get dressed before he got back... Oops. I didn't know what to do. Mike poured two glasses of water. He took a sip.

"Sit down. Let's talk about your nudity." I sighed. Here we go again Mike wanted to play games.

"It's not really a problem Mike."

"You say it's not really a problem, so what is the problem? You've never walked around naked before."

"Nothing's wrong."

"Then what's right?"

I couldn't help but smile. Mike wasn't a total idiot, most of the time.

"I don't know... I just feel like I might be able to put things together again finally. I just want my life to be average again."

We sat there in bliss silence until Mike asked me why I was nude.

"You have scratches all over you dude. Who's the special man or lady in your life?"
I almost spit out my water.

"Do you think I'm bisexual, Mike?"
"Yes, I do. You still haven't told him no."

I moaned. It sounded sexual and I didn't intend for it to be so. Mike was amused.
"I don't know. I don't think I like him. Wait, how could I tell if I did?"

"You'd know if you did or didn't. I think you're bisexual and have a crush on a male you won't name. Soo, who's upstairs in your room?"

"No one."

"Dude, really? I was just in it. I saw the chic. You were cleaning cum off the floor and walls downstairs."
My jaw dropped. I began to cough nervously.

"I was joking, but I wasn't too far from the truth it seems."

He took a sip of water. "I love to know your business."

"You remind me of those Kermit the Frog memes at times like this."
Mike smirked.

"Well what is she to you?"

"I don't know. She followed me home."

"Wait," he put his glass down. "you mean to tell me you had sex with a stalker? What if she poisoned you? She could have robbed you. You're lucky to be alive."

Mike and I both cracked up.
"Well I hope you had fun with her."

That comment felt like a question. "I'm going to sleep." Mike went to his room.

I went and put the clothes in the dryer. I found my keys. The dog must have found them because they were next to his food bowl. I looked around. There was no sign of the dog. Good. I don't like it anyway. I cleaned my keys and put them on the hook on my wall in my room. I heard noises coming from the bathroom. I watch a lot of horror movies. I was not about to go in there. I called Mike on the phone and watched the bathroom.

"What the hell man I was about to go to sleep."

"Mike there's something in my bathroom."

"Okay... and."

"I need you to check it out."

"Fine."

He hung up. I put covers over my night trophy girl before Mike came in my room.

"Annnnd you're still nude. Okay then." Mike was wearing Sponge Bob Squarepants pajamas. They made him look like a teenager.

Mike walked into the bathroom and turned on the lights.

"Yeah.... The Great Terror of the Night is........ My dog."

Mike took his dog with him and closed my door. I heard the dryer stop.

I went back downstairs and took the clothes out the dyer and folded them. After a while I found her bra. I was curious about it. I wanted to check her size and brand, but I didn't think that I'd like someone to do that to me if I was in her position, but I checked anyway. I was impressed. I finished sorting and folding the clothes so I took them upstairs and put them away. I put hers on my dresser where she could see them. I laid down in my bed and looked at the clock.

"Morning." Then I went to sleep.