Coupled Up (Part 2)

I was wrong.

Shawn could fit his entire fist inside of me. Instead excruciating pain there was a strong sense of closeness. I mean he is only an arms length away.

Maybe it's the hormones, yeah it has to be the hormones. But we have gotten to know each other on an intimate level, not just physically.

I know more than his birthday, shoe size, and favorite: colors, music, foods; I felt a stronger connection to him, being with him was like dating my best friend and having a friend with benefits all in one. It was dreamlike.

Shawn. He was pretty great percussionist, but he didn't read music well and didn't know anything about marching band. The section leader didn't want to get stuck playing teacher and ditched the responsibility with me. I didn't want anything to do with Shawn, his dad was dating my mom. His family was interfering with mine, I wasn't open to change. Now I was in his bed with my legs spread out. Life has unexpected moments of happiness. That annoying guy I crushed on may be the one for me...

"Asher." His calm voice disrupted my thoughts.

"Mmh."

"Do you want me to start moving my hands?"

"Umh... Yeah."

Shawn slowly rocked his fist back and forth inside me. My thighs contracted and I gasped as he repeatedly pressed against my prostate. It felt like he was massaging the inside of my-

"Mph!"

He popped my erection in his mouth and teased me. He flicked the tip of his tongue against my head, just barely touching it and slowly stroking my base. I tried to move my hips towards him but he pulled his mouth away from me when I did so. If I wanted more I'd have to wait and remain still, so I tried.

He started to slide more of my length into his mouth, but he did so at a painful dolce largo. I endured his bliss torture for several minutes until he decided to deep throat, which he did rather quickly.

If his goal was to push me past my limit then he definitely succeeded. I couldn't hold back my orgasm when he kicked his experience into overdrive like that.

He smiled at me even though his face was covered with my half babies. I was still on cloud 69 and out of it to respond.

Shawn massaged my prostate again and got me hard again and continued to blow my mind.

I felt the lower half of my body heat up and burn with the flames of sexual frustration. He knew how to push my body to it's limits in seconds while I was still figuring out what turns him on. It's embarrassing that I don't know what do do at moments like this.

Do I grab onto him and claw at him, like an animal? Am I supposed to make noise, or do I have to stay silent? What should I do if I draw blood? Am I coming too fast? Too often?

Shawn glided his fist out of me in one fluid motion. I whimpered at the loss of sexual stimulation.

"That wasn't so bad was it?" He walked to the bathroom, disposed of the glove, and washed his hands and face. When he came back he sat down beside me. "Asher," I was still in shock and amazement and unable to form a coherent response. I merely turned my head towards him. "Is this awkward to you, I mean our intimate moments? You don't make eye contact and you're unnaturally silent during the act, kinda like that chick in the 50 shades movie.'