Chapter 3 - Taylor's Story

Taylor's P.O.V

Hi. My name is Taylor. You may mistake me for a girl, because my name is typically female. But no, I am male. I am currently dating Indigo Smith, and she's, well, interesting. Her granddad past away, and she just found out her father, isn't actually her father.

Our parents don't approve of us being together. Her mum thinks I'm a 'bad boy', but I just like to Skateboard! I get teased a lot at school. People call me 'man-whore' and 'fuck-boy', just because I have had multiple girlfriends.

But this time, I really think I love Indigo. She's smart, funny, beautiful, and really does care about any problem you may have.

Not to mention - she is smoking! She has legs as long as the Amazon River, hair blonde and stick straight and her eyes, oh my god her eyes. They are a deep turquoise, like a mysterious ocean, you don't know how deep till you get to the bottom.

I really need to know if she feels the same way. If she doesn't, and decides that she loves someone else, I will stick by her decision. All I want is for her to be happy. If she's not happy, I will do everything in my power to make her smile. Even if it's for a little bit, as long as she smile's that gorgeous supermodel smile.

A/N - sorry this is so short guys! It's only because I had nothing else to say about Taylor. ;) Chapter four coming soon guys sorry for the wait I'm just so busy recently. 😊😜