Chapter 1

Chapter 1
(F/N) POV

I woke up to the light peeking through the middle of the curtains. I laid in bed for 5 minutes before sitting up and stretching, a few of my bones and joints popping in the process. I did my usual morning routine. Wake up, take a shower, brush my teeth, get dressed, do my hair, eat breakfast, feed the dog, and finally walk the dog.

That morning I didn't hear the dog scratching at my door so I Had decided took a long shower. When I was finished in the shower I put on a light blue dress that reached my knees, and black flats. I then brushed and curled my hair. Once I deemed my appearance suitable I walked down to my kitchen to prepare breakfast.

When I finished eating I walked to my dog who was sleeping by the front door. I clipped a leather leash to his collar and began our morning walk. It was around the middle of the walk when I had seen a blonde boy walking along side a tall raven haired male. The blonde was seemingly flirting with a few females who what I assumed was trying to shop.

"Why doesn't he just leave those poor girls alone?" I asked my dog, who was currently sniffing the ground. When I looked back up the blonde boy was gone and instead walking towards me.

"Hello!" The blonde greeted. Though now that he was closed I recognized him as 'Alois Trancy.'

"Hello there." I replied, flashing a polite smile to the blonde.

"Are you alright? I had noticed you staring a while ago." He cheerfully stated, though a hint of disgust was heard in his voice.

"Yes I'm alright. I was just curious." I replied, pulling my dog a bit closer to me.

"What's your dogs name?" Alois asked, reaching down to pet him. I watched quietly before frowning a bit. Only smiling when he looked up at me, expecting an answer.

"His name is Felix." I glanced down at the golden retriever as I spoke his name.

"Ah, what a.. Cute name." Alois stood up straight and dusting off any dort that may have gotten on his clothes. "Anyway im-"

"Alois Trancy I know...I've heard lots about you." I interrupted him.

I deep frown replaced his smile upon me interrupting him. He took a small breath before speaking politely once more. "Well then. What's your name, milady?"

"(F/N)" I replied bluntly.

"(F/N) what?"

"(F/N) (L/N)"

"(F/N) (L/N)? Oh dear how could I not have recognized you!" I hummed quietly as I watched him cross his arms.

"You're the daughter of (M/N)  right?" His face lit up as he questioned. (M/N = Moms name)

"Yeah that's my mom, but how do you-"

"Your mom was a friend of the queen." He interrupted, making me frown at the thought of the memories I had over at the palace.

"Yes, I was forced to hang out with her annoying daughter Elizabeth."

"Haha you're really funny! Her voice is pretty annoying though."

"Thank you but I should head back to my house"

"Oh..." Alois frowned in disappointment before smiling. "May I come along?"

"Yes, I suppose you could."

"Yay! CLAUDE!" He yelled loudly, gaining the attention of a few town-goers.

"Yes, your highness?" A tall expressionless man appeared behind Alois, making me wonder where he came from.

"We are going to (M/N)-"