Ch. 8

Everything was ready the decorations, food, invites, my dress, and everything else.

*Later that night*

Everyone was here so I put on a light blue dress that was tight at the top and flair at the bottom, the top was sparkly and the bottom was flair, I also wore black dress shoes. I Brushed and curled my hair leaving a blue rose in it. After that (friend) walked in.

"OMG (F/N)!"

"What?" I turned around and looked at her putting on my earrings.

"Someone just choked and died!"

"what?!" we ran out of the room were I was tackled to the wall by Alois.

"Oh god hi" I sighed in relief.

"Hi there you look amazing." He said eyeing me up and down.

"Let me guess that was a lie (friend)?"

"Yep now come on."

He pulled my hand into the ballroom were Ciel and everyone was.

"Oh (friend) im going to get a drink."

"Okay hurry up!" she waved as I walked backwards to the table from trying to stay focused on what she was saying, but I bumped into someone who was wearing a lot of pink.

"Ugh manors please!!" she turned around and pushed me back.

"Oh heh yeah don't get rude please." I turned around and got a cup of wine.

"Well someone isn't going to be my friend."

"No one wants to be." I sipped my wine when Ciel ran over to me.

"Hello (f/n) you look amazing."

"Thank you Ciel."

"HI CIEL!!!" Lizzy yelled.

"Hi Elizabeth..."

"Well ill leave you two to chat away." I walked away smiling.

"Oh (f/n) you look wonderful!" Alois walked over to me and planted a kiss on my hand.

"Thank you Alois, you do also."

"(F/n) can you promise me something?"

"Yes."

he grabbed both my hands. "You will stay with me forever."

"Alois I...I don't know I mean...I have work and-"

"I understand." he had a sad face.

I sighed and looked at his sad blue eyes. "fine."

"GREAT!" he shot up and looked happy instantly.

"okay your happy and im tired goodnight." I walked away and into my room. It was hot inside my room so I slipped out of my dress and got into a white mid- length nightgown, I took off my makeup, straightened my hair, and left it down.

"Oh you look beautiful (f/n)" Alois walked in and got me agenst the wall.

"T-thank you?" I turned a light pink. Alois's cold lips crashed into my warm ones, the kiss was passionate, but yet rough. his tongue went inside my mouth and we fought for dominance, the kiss ended when I heard the door creak open so I pushed him away and looked at the opening door.

"Oh (f/n) there you are, Why arnt-" Ciel stopped in his sentence and seen me in my short nightgown.

"Im just tired Ciel that's all...did (friend) end the party?"

"Yes."

"Okay...oh and tomorrow your staying here."

"Okay, bye (f/n)"

Once Ciel left the room shutting the door behind him Alois walked out of my closet and playfully pushed me on my bed and

-PLEASE INSERT COOKIE-