Prologue

I sighed at the annoying noise coming from my bedside table. I slowly flutter my eyes open and reach for my phone, snoozing the alarm. It's been a year. It's been one year since she disappeared, one year since my life changed, one year since the incident... It would never be the same, no matter what. Especially since the memories of her are forever stuck in my head. I slowly got out of bed, quickly regretting it as the laziness took over me. I sighed at the thought of having to go to school. I could already imagine getting there and seeing everyones frowns. As i got ready i received a text, the sudden vibration making me jolt in surprise. I quickly got the phone and read.

From Mikey - pick u up in 20

I quickly responded

To Mikey - ok, see ya :)

Right after the text delivered I ran down the stairs and got myself a bowl of cocoa puffs. I quickly ate it, brushed my teeth and waited patiently for Michael on my porch. When i saw him coming my way I quickly ran up to him and gave him a tight hug. "One year Em, one year." He whispered softly. "Seems like just yesterday we were hanging out at the treehouse telling each other horror stories, I remember Luke's face would go pale because he was so scared and we had to comfort him." He laughed at the memory but it quickly faded. Before i knew it I was crying on his shoulder... This was gonna be a long day. 
-------
A.N
Hey guys, I decided to do what I do best. And that is writing a horror story , i love horror and im better at writing it than any love stories or anything so i was like why not. I got a good idea while i was sleeping(of course I was sleeping) about this whole mystery/horror fanfic, i mean what is better than having 5sos get scared to death am i right. (Geez, im a horrible person.) any way hope u like it!

PEACE ... *leaves dramatically*