Day 1

Andy's POV
"Andy over here," was the first thing i heard from my friends when i enter the school.

I walk over to my locker where my friends hanging and listen to them.

"Andy are u going to the party," Jena said.

"i dunno why u asking,"i say

"Its just everyone in the school is going,"darlene said.

"Whos party is it,"i asked.

"Its luke's party," jena said.

"I guess since im available i'll go," i say.

"K pick u up at 8 at Saturday,"jena and darlene say in unison.

I walk out of thier conversation and run to my class. I sit in the very front of the class. I liked sitting in the front since the boys sit in the back. I sit there looking at all the students walk in the class. One caught my eye though. It was Michael. Michael is my neighbor and was my best friend in first and second year but some how he stopped talking to me and started becoming more rebellious. We havent talked and it is senior year. I sorta missed having him as a friend but now i got Ash as my friend. I sit through the boring exampls on the board and just dooze off till a paper ball hit me. I looked back and saw michael laughing quietly while he threw another paper ball at me.

"Stop throwing paper balls at me,"i said

"Shut up,"michael smirked.

I have so much hate for him and i dont know how luke and ash are friends with him.

"Stop throwing paper balls at me,"i say.

"Nah i'll just keep on doing it,"he says.

"Leave me alone for the last time ,"i yell.

"Excuse me Andy there is no yelling in this class, now be quite,"the teacher said.

I quiet down and pay attention to the board. As soon as the teacher not looking Michael throws another ball at me. I didnt care anymore so i just sat there ignoring him. The same process goes to every class since he is almost in all of them. I sit through my finall class and i finally hear the lunch bell ring. I quickly get out of my seat and to my locker. I put my stuff away and feel that someone's behind me. I turn around and see the one and only michael clifford with black hair.

"What do u want,"i ask him.

"I want u,"he says.

"Dont u have some other business bullying some other people,"i say.

"Well i heard u were going to Luke's party and i was just wondering if u wanted to go,"he smirks.

"No way. I dont ever wanna go with u. Why are u suddenly talking to me,"i say.

"No reason. I just wanna,"he says but i can tell he was lying. He wanted something.

"What do u want,"i say

"Nothing,"he says back.

"Then leave me alone ," i said already annoyed..

"I wont stop,"he said. I groaned and went to class befor the bell rings.

I sit in the front of the class and michael sits behind me. He throws a paper ball at me and i open it. All it said was 21 days wich was my birthday. I wonder why he is telling me 21 days but all i know is that it is going to be my birthday in 21 days so i just better be off.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(AN)
Srry so short. This is the story 21 days and i promise i'll update