Day 8

Michael's POV
Me and luke go to a bar near my house and practicality get wasted. It was my idea so i can get my mind out of Andy. I keep drinking until I literally can hardley stand. I then see luke fighting another guy from the club. I just ignore him and go to the car. I start the car then drive home. I then see a white light and everything is black.
Andy's POV
I  run inside the hospital they said michael was in. I run down the hall to mikey's room and see him laying there. I wanted to cry. He was so lifeless. It was all my fault. Why did i have to break him. Whats wrong with me. I hate myself for this. I sit here holding his hand while breaking down. I sat there waiting for him to wake up then i finally hear him.
"What happened,"he says.
"Michael your ok,"i said hugging him.
"Why are u here,"he says.
"Because i was worried,"i say.
"I thought u hated me,"he says.
"Im sorry michael,"i say.
"Why are u saying sorry. I should say sorry,"he says.
"No it was my fault your here,"i say.
He didnt say anything he just kissed me instead. I kissed back and after a minute we pulled away.
"I've missed that,"he says.
"Me to,"i say smileing.
"Well i should go,"i say.
"Ok bye,"he says kissing my forhead.
I run out the hospital and go home. I didnt know what was happening to me. I was so mixed with emotions. I loved him nut i didnt know what to do. I run up to my room and got something i thought i would never get out anymore. I looked at the blade and missed the pain. I put the blade to my skin and felt so much pain.  I didn't deserve to be loved or anything. I shouldnt be here. I kept slashing myself and saw so much blood come out.  There was so much. I tried to move but couldnt. Instead of trying to get up i kept slashing cuts all over my self. The one that hurt the most was the one on my forhead. At this point i was about to faint but just befor i did luke came in and screamed. I finally blacked out.
Luke's POV
I screamed when i saw what i saw. I want to hang out with Andy so i came to her house. I then saw her with cuts everywhere and a blade in her hand. I quickly got my phone and called the ambulance. Minutes later i was at the hospital. While the doctors checked her i went to michael's room.
"Dude something happened to Andy,"i say.
"What happened to her,"he says sitting up.
"Well i wanted to hang with her and when i came to her house she was cutting herself and passed out,"i say.
"Where is she,"he says.
"Shes here,"i say.
"Can i see her,"he asks.
"They said we cant,"i say.
"What the fuck is wrong with me,"he says.
"Hey dont blame yourself,"i say.
"Luke what happens if something worse happened,"he says.
"At leaste we are lucky,"i say.
"Yah at leaste we are,"he says sarcastically.
"Well i guess i should just stay here for now.
-------------AN------
Hey guys. Im going to skip 3 days for the next chapter so expect that. Srry for such short chapters its just this is meant to be a short story so srry. Hope u like it.