Finding out about Torture

(UNEDITED! Okay. Guys, I know that you were either not expecting it or you were. Well, here I am, with a PJ and HoO high school story. This is a whole other story, and only includes the characters of Camp Half-Blood's New Recruits, with some adjustments. I am saying ahead of now, if you want your character included in this story, then post in the comments below the necessities(check my author's note in my other story for more information.) This will be different P.O.Vs, so yeah... Anyways, ONTO THE STORY! I ONLY READ UP TO MARK OF ATHENA! I AM SORRY IF I HAVE DISAPPOINTED YOU! I APOLOGIZE! I only own my OCs and the plot line. Thanks! ~S.U.L.M.A)

Percy's P.O.V

I woke up in the comfort of my cabin. Staring at my alarm clock which read 8:21, I sat up, stretching, before going and taking a shower. After that, I quickly pulled on my Camp H-B shirt, a pair of jeans, and black converse. I ran my hand through my hair before sitting on my bed, waiting for my sister, Meghan, to finish her shower. 7 minutes later, she came out, combing out the knots in her hair. She had on her Camp H-B shirt too, along with blue faded out jeans with white paint splotches(she, Katrina, Casey, and Taylor always would meet up on Saturdays to just hang around and do art) and her black Vans. 

After she was satisfied that her hair wasn't full of knots, she walked towards me and brushed my hair. I continued to stare at a wall I shared with Meg that were full of pictures with Me, Meg, Annabeth, The Seven, Nico, Reyna, Thalia, Katrina, Taylor, Casey, and a lot of other campers in them. After my hair was combed, Meg and I walked to the bathroom and brushed our teeth, finishing at the same time. It was kinda scary.

"Come on bro, I have to meet with Katrina. And you have to come remember." Meg was already out the door as she said this, having to have remembered to bring SharkBite with her. I grabbed Riptide before following her.

We passed by a few cabins before stopping at the Demeter cabin. The moment we had halted, Katrina came bursting through the door, running away from someone. She ducked, as well as Meg, causing me to get pied in the face. When the pie had fallen off, Katrina, Meg, and Anthony (pie thrower) were on the ground laughing.

"You think its so funny huh? Well, how would you like it if I did THIS!" I commanded the water from the lake to wrap around Katrina, bringing her into the air. She squealed, before glaring at me. Instantly, vines wrapped around my legs, resulting in me dropping Katrina by accident. She was caught however by a satyr.

"THIS IS LIKE THE 7TH TIME I'VE BEEN CAUGHT BY YOU ETHAN. WHY! I MEAN. I'M NOT COMPLAINING, I'M JUST NOT... FEELING THIS."After Katrina saw someone behind me, she jumped out of Ethan's arms and raced past me, running straight into Annabeth. She gave Annabeth a hug before giving Wise Girl's sister, Taylor, one too. I let my sister go free and I walked toward the lake, hand in hand with Annabeth. We met up with Piper, Jason, Leo, Hazel, and Frank.

"So... how are you guys?" Frank started off. He was answered with 'yeah, I'm good' and 'great' as well as 'as good as the super sized McShizzle will ever be!', the last one coming from Leo, of course.

"How is Camp for you guys?" I asked.

"Great, Taylor has been a great help ever since she moved in." Annabeth smiled

"Festus is great. So am I." Leo was going through his tool belt.

"Rachel isn't half bad really. Just, I wish she'd stop flirting with every guy, she's just as bad as Drew. But Rachel is much nicer and has a good heart." Piper tucked a hair behind her ear. (A/N: Rachel is another OC of mine. Don't get those two mixed up. My OC has blond curly/crimped/frizzy hair and green eyes that sort of turn blue. Just so you know)

"Flying is great. Staying here for the summer instead of Camp Jupiter is cool as well." Jason tightened his hold on Piper.

Hazel and Frank answered about how it was great to see each other. Right after that though, the most weirdest thing happened.

"NICO DI ANGELO! YOU BETTER GET YOUR SORRY ARSE OVER HERE RIGHT NOW OR THE GODS SO HELP ME I WILL FOLLOW YOU TO WHEREVER YOU SHADOW TRAVEL TO AND STRANGLE YOU RIGHT THEN AND THERE!" A voice screeched. I recognized that voice instantly.

"Why is Katrina yelling at Nico?" I questioned, but was quickly dragged by Leo up to the source of ruckus.

I looked over the crowd of people, only to fall down laughing. There Katrina stood wearing a mix of Aphrodite girl's clothes and clothes from Nico Di Angelo himself, looking pissed. She had on a black tiara, was wearing a really short black shirt that was practically a bra that said 'Death is so me', Nico's aviator jacket, a gray mini (and I mean mini) skirt, Nico's black jeans underneath the skirt, a pair of black stilettos that were at least 3 1/2 inches high, and her usually braided hair was down and curled, with black & grey cloth wrapped around the strands framing her face. She had black eye shadow, her eyebrows seemed perfect, and her lips were blood red. She had a light tan blush on her cheeks.

But that wasn't the reason I was laughing. Katrina was covered in sparkles, pink to be exact, which didn't go with her outfit, and was holding a pomegranate in her hand. Nico had pranked her. How he got the clothes on her I have no idea. Why he pranked her, I also have no idea.

Katrina was growling like a griffin. And griffin growls were pretty scary. She dropped the pomegranate and lunged at Nico. Nico was trying to get out from under her.

"Hey! I only did this because you confiscated all my black clothing and replaced it with green. Do you know how long I stood glaring at it? Besides, you are always wearing black."

"A hint. Not the whole wardrobe! Jeez Nico, don't you understand how a girl works? Oh wait, guys are absolutely clueless and dense!"

"Hey! I happen to have friends that are guys! They aren't that dense. Still dense, though."

"Ugh, Nico. Shut up. Your just as bad as my brother. Wait, never mind, my brother is the worst ever. Like what the Hades..." Katrina had finally gotten off of Nico. She caught my gaze. "Yo! Perce, Chiron wants you and the rest of the 7 in the big hall like right now. And you" she glared at Nico "are gonna come with me and help me change into less... revealing clothes." She stomped away dragging Nico behind her.

I exchanged confused glances with everyone else. Shrugging, we headed to the Big house.

Katrina's P.O.V

After I had changed into nicer clothes with the help of Nico, I looked at a mirror. My Camp H-B shirt was splattered with paint, to go with that I had on faded blue shorts with white paint splotches like Meg's jeans, converse with the design of a tree's leaves with black laces, my black watch that would turn into a bow with infinite supply of arrows, and I had decided to tie my long hair into a ponytail, the strands of hair framing my face still had the black & grey cloth with the occasional sparkle in my hair. Nodding my head in satisfaction, I hugged Nico thanks before sprinting to the Big house.

When I got there, I was surprised to see people other than the 7. Reyna, Thalia, Ethan, Casey, Meg, Taylor and Nico were smiling at me, Reyna and Nico giving a small one. I grinned before sliding into a seat between Ethan and Nico. I turned my attention to what Chiron was saying.

"As I was saying, the Gods have decided to reward you... in some way. You will be staying in a mansion the Gods have prepared for you, but, you will be going to High School. Specifically Goode."

There was silence, before an uproar had started. Percy had run over to us and was trying to help us calm them down. After we had successfully done it, Percy then explained that this wasn't too bad because all of us (Percy, Me, Meg, Taylor, Casey, and Ethan) were already attending Goode.

Chiron spoke once again, "The Gods have given you monster proof phones as well. Oh, and don't forget the vehicles they had supplied you with. Customized to fit your certain needs, they really did think ahead of time..."

I zoned out after that. I smiled. I was going to Goode with my friends! Oh, this was going to be good. ARGGH! DARN YOU ADHD!