Reaction's to School (Oh Gods) and how Demi-Gods refuse Dates (or accept them?)

(I'm gonna be makingreferences to my other book. And BookWorm501887's.)

Katrina's P.O.V

"So, how was everyone's day?" I asked trying to sound cheerful.

The only one who seemed happy was Taylor. And that was because she was reading the stack of books she got from the library. That girl is weird.

Taylor looked up, "Huh?"

Percy shook his head. "How do you read with ADHD?" He asked.

Taylor smiled. "My contacts help me. *cough* Mom *cough*."

She looked back down to her book.

"So..." I said at another attempt to start a conversation. "Everyone describe their day in a word or two word."

Jason: "Girls everywhere."
Frank: "Learn-y"
Percy: "Confusing."
Leo: "
Hazel: "Fun...ish."
Annabeth: "Interesting."
Piper: "Boring."
Piper and Annabeth looked at each other and shrugged.
Meghan grinning: "Fishy. JK, I agree with Percy."
Casey: "Detention."
Taylor: "Mhm, yeah."
Everyone stared at Taylor. Jason waved his hand in front of Taylor's face. She turned around to keep reading.
"TAYLOR!" He yelled.
She answered, "Mhm, cool."
Frank stared at her. "I wish I could do that."
Casey picked up the stack of books and ran away. Taylor looked up immediately, "CASEY!" She yelled.
I face palmed. So much for talking.
Taylor came back a minute later. She whispered something in Frank's ear.
"NO!" He said after she finished.
"What?" Hazel asked.
"She wanted me to turn into a tiger to get her books back!"
Taylor protested, "Just to knock the door down! She locked it!"
Percy silently got up and headed to Casey's room.
"ANYWAY," I said again trying to keep the conversation moving, "I t-"
Percy came running back with the books while Casey was holding onto his leg so he couldn't move.
"See you guys. Thanks Percy." Taylor said running into her room and locking the door. Casey sighed.

I stared at everyone, my eye twitching.

"YOU KNOW WHAT? I GIVE UP! All I did was ask you a question to try and keep everyone in conversation, and it turns into this! I fricking give up! I try and take care of you guys even though I'm not the oldest! I do this because it's in my blood! Can you blame me? Maybe! I just don't care anymore! I don't give a DAMN anymore!" I stomped away to my room, tears in my eyes. I don't care if I was being dramatic or not. I sat on the edge of bed, taking no mind to my door that was still open.

I let the tears in my eyes fall. I didn't care. I cried all the time when I was little. It took me forever to make myself stronger, to not fall to a single punch or kick. Before I knew it, everyone, including Taylor and the boys, were in my room.

I felt someone sit down next to me and sling their arm around my shoulder, pulling me towards their chest. Ethan. I kept my hands in my lap, but I did let my mask fall and I leaned onto Ethan's shoulder. I looked at everyone. "Thanks," I croaked out. Percy, Annabeth, Meghan, Casey, Taylor, and Ethan stayed while everyone else left. They started to comfort me and I eventually calmed down.

I smiled with tear stained cheeks. I realized that these were my friends, and I wasn't alone anymore.

"Katrina..?" Taylor asked eventually.

"What?"

"Sorry..." She frowned.

"It's fine... NERD." I answered, trying to joke around. It worked because everyone started laughing.