Food Fight

Disclaimer: I only own the plot and my own characters/OCs.

Casey's P.O.V

I stared. And stared. And stared. I shook my head. How did this happen?

Bits of food were flying across the room, people's lunches, either bought or brought.

Of course I knew the answer. The answer to everyone's question when they ask where their wallet went.

The answer of course, was moi.

Then, a huge SPLAT sounded the room. Everyone froze, and looked in horror as tomato sauce and spaghetti noodles dripped off of Katrina, who had just returned from the bathroom, and Annabeth. Katrina had a murderous look on her face, for she had just walked in and became victim of the food fight. No one should have touched them. They had a death wish right. Alright, you probably don't know what's going on, so...here's the story.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~15 minutes beforehand ~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Jason's P.O.V

I walked out of my class, heading to my locker to change my books. Piper and Leo walked beside me. After collecting all my books and lunch, I headed to the cafeteria. Already sitting at the table was everyone besides us, Katrina, Ethan, and Taylor.

I sat in between Percy and Nico. Piper sat across from me. A few moments in, Taylor and Ethan came running in a panic.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit," Ethan panted in panic. Taylor was rapidly running behind him.

They both slid onto the benches and looked as if they were being chased by a wild beast, which they probably were.

"What's wrong?" Piper asked, starting to eat her sandwich. Taylor sniffled, looking behind herself.

"I pissed off Katrina by accident."

We all winced at that. Even Nico stopped to share the grim expression.

"Yeah. I know." Ethan and Taylor hung their heads in shame. Shortly afterwards, they looked back up. "So, what's for lunch and what can I buy?"

"I shuggest the shalad. Ish the shafest choice. Ovfer van the ravioli...On shecond thought, go with the shalad." Casey said with her mouth full.

Meg crinkled her noise. "You know that if Tri was here, she'd scold you on having proper 'lady-like' manners?"

"Good thing she ishn't." Casey snorted after swallowing.

"Good thing who isn't?" We all jumped in surprise. Katrina slid in next to Meg.

Casey shrugged and looked back down at her "chicken" patty.

"Well. I'll be off. Ethan?" Taylor asked, heading towards the lines for lunch. Ethan brushed himself off and followed her. Casey slid off the bench, stretching.

"I need to go visit a teacher. I'll be right back. Katreetree, save my lunch." Casey walked away, a mischievous spring to her step. Katrina's eye twitched at the nickname.

"So...how are you two?" I asked Meg and Katrina. Meg shrugged along with Katrina.

"Meh..." Meg responded, going back to eating her blue cookies along with Percy.

"Eh...I could've been better." Katrina whipped out a book and started reading.

I nodded. Just then, Ethan returned with a can of coke. He took a sip, paused, and shrugged.

"What's up?" I asked him. Ethan turned and responded.

"Stuff. Damn. I knew I shouldn't have gotten the coke." He laid the coke on the table and sat down dejectedly. Katrina looked up from the book she was reading.

"Yo. Can I have that then? I'll give you the can." She reached towards the coke.

"Yeah, sure." Ethan nudged the coke towards her. Katrina resumed reading her book, taking sips from Ethan's coke every once in a while.

"Wait, you do know he drank that, right?" Percy asked.

"Yup." And Katrina continued reading.

Everyone looked at Ethan.

"What?"

Piper frowned in confusion. "You just let Katrina drink the coke you already drank?!?"

"She's known Taylor, Casey, Meg, and I for a long time. She doesn't care. Just as long as she gets to eat. Or drink in this case." Ethan stood up, heading towards the lunch lines again. Katrina paused, pulling his sleeve.

"Here." She gave him a muffin and continued reading.

Ethan shrugged, sitting back down.

I shook my head in amazement. From away, I could hear Percy mutter, "indirect kissing, jeez just kiss already guys". I rolled my eyes.

Just then, the one and only Nate showed up.

"What's up?"

"The sky," mumbled Katrina. Then her brain clicked and she looked up in shock. "Nate? What're you doing here?"

Nate shrugged. "I don't know anymore. Mind if I sit?"

Katrina looked me in the eye and then to the rest of the table. Maybe if she kicked Taylor out of her seat...

"No, not at all. Just a moment." Katrina left for the restroom.

That's when I realized my wallet was missing. Now, I thought to myself, WHO IN THE WORLD WOULD STEAL MY WALLET? The one and only Casey Stoll. Must mean she's back from the bathroom.

I glanced at the girl who sat in a pile of wallets. She was going through Ethan's familiar light blue one, while it clicked to the rest of the cafeteria. They all stared at her in awe- I think Taylor was the least surprised. She face palmed and started to whisper something to Casey. Casey scoffed and rolled her eyes.

Then, a burly senior stood. "Hey! I want my money back!"

Casey shrugged, sticking her tongue out at him.

Then chaos struck. His friend threw a potato at Casey, who dodged it, making the potato hit a girl behind her.

The girl stood angrily. She marched over to the guys and dumped her lunch over them.

Casey's P.O.V 

And here we were. Just as I was saying, someone had accidentally chucked their food at Katrina.

Katrina looked ready to murder someone. Her fists were clenched and her eyes screamed murder. All at once, the cafeteria started to calm. Except for some people. They just kept on going, ignorant of the presence of a murderous demigod.

As everyone watched in horror as Katrina calmly walked up to Casey, those who had kept on going finally stopped. Katrina smile seemed calm, but we all knew that it was deadly. Like a snake going in for the kill, Katrina's eyes flashed before she appeared behind Casey and held her in a chokehold.

She whispered something in her ear. Casey shook her head stubbornly. Taylor sprinted up with her tray that she finally bought.

"Let her go Katrina." Taylor brought the tray up. "Or I-I'll strike!"

Katrina growled like a wolf. "Hit me with your best shot."

And Taylor swung. Hard. But Katrina stepped back and blocked Casey's head so that only her right hand would be hit. After a large thump, everyone looked to see Katrina, with a swollen hand, calmly smiling. Then, she turned to the doors.

"Going to the nurses. I've been accidentally struck during a food fight, and apparently have broken my right hand. Therefore, I will not be resuming the school day." And Katrina winked at us. She had planned all along so she could miss school.

"Oh that smartass." Ethan muttered. "Just knew she could miss school the first chance she got."

And as we walked back to the mansion that day, we saw Katrina looking smug on the couch, reading a book. She pointed to the table, where some pizza was laying. All of us sighed, gave our offerings outside, and ate, glaring at Katrina.