"yeah i can walk home alone"

mimi pov
today at school sucked.

first of all, my contacts got sent down the drain, which means i had to wear my glasses.

then i get to school and spilled grape juice on my shirt. and guess what color that shirt happened to be...WHITE.

then all day, i had to watch destiny and her little group sequel over whatever they talk about.

i needed to relieve some stress. so first, i went home and changed into black dance shorts, a yellow tank top, and threw on some sweats. i threw my hair into a ponytail and grabbed my bag.

when i left my house, i called my mom.

mom: hey honey. whats up?
me: i am going to the dance studio. is that alright?
mom: oh yes thats great mimi. but do you want me to come after work or something?
me: no its fine.
mom: so you will walk home? are you sure?
me: yeah i can walk home alone
mom: okay honey. be safe. i love you.
me: i love you too. see you soon.

after hanging up, i put in my headphones on and listen to error by vixx.

after going through half my playlist, i get to the studio. i go to an empty room and start to play lucifer by shinee. its basically a dream of mine to learn this dance.

i work for about two hours, and its dark already. i walk outside and start the 15 minute route to my house. as i walk i take one headphone out, for safety. i hear a van door open somewhere around me but  im not concerned. suddenly i guy around my age comes up to me and grabs
my hand.

"HEY HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME." i scream

he continues to drag me but i try to put up some resistance. another guy, this one older, grabs my other arm and pulls me inside.

before i can say or do anything, one pulls out a syringe and injects it into my arm.

i start to count to see how long it will take.

1
i feel no effect

2
i feel calm for some reason

3
i start to see some white

4
im really calm

5
the voices are telling me to relax

6
i close my eyes

7
i repeat seven over in my head because its the last thing i remember before everything goes to darkness.