"who wants to take a trip?"

jungkook pov
that was so disturbing. whatever...mimi does not want to see that. i didnt want to see that either but i guess thats ruined.

next is yoongi hyung. i wonder if he has seen jimin like that. ew just thinking about that makes me shutter.

i get to the studio room where i assume yoongi-hyung is, because he is always there. i look up to him because he may be lazy, but he tries so hard for his rapping and for bangtan. he is such a cool hyung.

i open the door quietly to see him at the recording table with his headphones on, head gently rocking to the music. "hyung" i slowly whisper while tapping his shoulder, but i get no response. i then hit him harder and yell "HYUNG" quiet enough to not wake mimi but loud enough for him to jump out of his seat, rip the headphones out of the computer, and turn around ready to hit me.

"JUNGKOOK!" he starts yelling "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! YOU MIGHT BE THE GOLDEN MAKNAE BUT YOU ARENT VERY SMART!"

i look down at my feet, to make him pity me. "look. jungkook. maknae. im sorry i yelled. i was just scared and i am stressed. did you need something?"

"namjoon hyung wants to have a meeting in the living room about mimi. can you please come?" i pouted.

"fine. give me a few." he sighed.

i walked out of the room and fist pounded in to the air. it's like that american movie...what is it called? breakfast at tiffanys? breakfast club? i have no idea, honestly.

lets think. namjoon hyung. check. jungkook. check. jimin hyung. check. yoongi hyung. check. hoseok hyung. not check.

i walk past the back door to see him talking selcas. he is always so good about updating the twitter. a lot of our international fans like twitter because the fan cafe is almost all in korean.

"hey hoseok hyung can you come inside for a meeting." i ask.

"depends." he shrugs and turns around with a grin "why do you need me there."

oh gosh. not this joke again. fine. for mimi's sake.

"because youre our hope." i mumble.

hoseok hyung then jumps up and spins me. then he skips into the living room. that was weird. actually, i would expect this from any of these hyungs. they are all crazy (cue 4 minute).

jin hyung is probably in the kitchen. as i go to walk to the kitchen, i see that namjoon hyung has already grabbed jin hyung and tae hyung.

namjoon hyung tilted his head to the chair as to tell me to sit down, and as i did, he stood up.

"now i think we have realized that two people in this room grabbed the wrong girl" namjoon hyung started "but i can only think of one solution."

everyone was silent waiting for the answer. but before namjoon hyung had collected himself, we all hear whimpers and loud footsteps coming down the stairs. mimi came into the room with a tear streaked face, and looked around. she looked into my eyes and then ran into my arms, sitting in my lap. i gently rubbed her hair and patted her back.

all of the guys were staring at me, and when i looked, jimin hyung was staring intently me. namjoon hyung waved to get our attention and said in korean "who wants to take a trip?" he then looked at mimi and said again "to korea"