"who are you then?"

A/N: chapter dedicated to hanankoo
and sugapop93

mimi pov
i wake up again from forced sedation. all i know is that i can't let them stick another syringe in me. who know what they could do to me while i am out.

i hear three light knocks on the door and then the door opens.

the guy begins to speak "oh i see you're already awake. i am-"

"suga" i say while exhaling.

"yeah i am. how do you know that?" he says. he voice is soft, but i cant tell if its because of exhaustion or concern.

"you are the JERK that STABBED ME WITH A SYRINGE!" i yell.

"yoon gi hyung...jin hyung made lunch if you want any." a young boy said while looking down. he didn't seem like a shy person, but guilty maybe?

"im hungry. what did he make?" i hastily said.

"spaghetti." he boy said, looking into the hallway.

"hey suga. take me downstairs now" i said looking at the mystery boy.

"fine. maknae come unlock her and take her downstairs. im going to sleep." suga says then walks away.

the boy walks towards me, looking in my direction but without looking directly at me. "um...im jungkook. nice to meet you." he said while unlocking my arms and helping me stand up by putting his hands on my biceps.

i instantly back away, but he grabs my arms again, in a forceful but somehow gentle way.

"im sorry for this. i have to keep a hold of you or my hyungs will punish me. can you please make this easy for me." jungkook said to me.

"fine" i grumble.

he starts pushing me towards the door and down the hallway, only releasing me to open my bedroom door.

"ah i see youre awake." the tallest one out of the group says. he then takes me out of jungkooks grip and sets me on the couch in the living room. in front of the couch im sitting on there is a dark wood table with a plate of spaghetti on it.

"eat up." he speaks again.

as i eat the food, four more guys join with me in the same room as jin and jungkook.

the one with blonde hair and nice lips speaks up. "hi. im namjoon. but in the underground rap battle i go by rap monster. you could consider me the leader of these guys."

"hi sweetie." one of the guys speaks while he sits next to me. "im jimin. you know the guy you blame this all on."

all i do is glare at him.

"hey! im hoseok. but you can call me jhope because im your hope!" another guy comes up to me, jumping with enthusiasm.

the last guy comes up and starts talking "hi. im taehyung but you can call me V."

"B?" i ask.

"no! V" he sighs, while holding up his fingers into a V.

namjoon speaks again "and i see youve already met jungkook, jin, and suga."

"is suga his real name?" i asked.

"no its yoongi." jin interjects before namjoon can speak again.

all this time, jungkook had been staring intently at me, and i started to notice and it was kind of freaking me out.

"hey jungkook?" i asked sweetly.

"yes?" he replied flatly

"why are you staring at me?" i replied with a undertone of annoyance.

"hey hyungs" jungkook said, while pointing at me "this isn't the right girl."

"WHAT?" namjoon yelled.

suga then walked into the room "WHY EXACTLY are you yelling?"

"if this isn't caroline." jungkook said, facing suga. he then turned to me to ask "who are you then?"