•Chapter 2•

Michael's Pov

I woke up to the same boring bed I had. Wait was that a dream? I can't really remember, all I know is that I have an other mother. But it couldn't of been a dream! I scurried downstairs to open the little door, only to find the same brick wall that was there yesterday.
I started to think maybe it was a dream, but I couldn't get my mind off of it. I went to see my mum making a coffee as I decided to tell her about my 'dream'.

"It was just a dream Michael. You only dreamt you ate all that food." My mother explained.
"It was unbelievably real mum!" I exclaimed.
"Well why don't you go tell those actresses downstairs about your dream." My mum suggested.
"But you said their Dingbats!" I said.
"Exactly." My mother said.
I nodded before going up to my room and changing my clothes. I wore skinny jeans, a nirvana shirt and my raincoat.

After putting my outfit and shoes on I left the house. As I was going to the neighbours house I noticed 'our' mail was there.
I picked up the small packages.
"Oh yuck!" I shouted in disgust, it smelt horrible.
"Bobinsky, Bobinsky, Bobinsky." I read the names on the packages. Then ironically there was a sign saying Bobinsky There. And it pointed upstairs. I decided to be a good neighbour and go give this person their mail.
As I knocked on the door the door opened to reveal... Nothing but boxes?
"Secret" I heard a feminine voice say as they shut the door.
I turned around to see a pale lady looking about the age of 23 or a bit older.
She had a Russian accent also.
"I am The Amazing Bobinsky. But amazing I already know I am so you may call me Ms B." Ms Bobinsky ordered while performing some outstanding stunts/acrobatics.
"Um I bought this for you." I said awkwardly as I handed her the mail.
She instantly smelt it.
"Hhhh." She sighed in approval.
I furrowed my eyebrows.
"You see..." She looked at me as if asking my name.
"Michael." I stated.
"You see Michael. The moushcas do not dance like I want them to. My song goes oompa oompa but the moushcas only go twiddle twee twee. It's nice but." Ms B explained.
"Moushcas?" I questioned.
"The mice!" She shouted in my face.
"So I order special cheese to make them do it right!" Ms B says in approval.
"I better get going. See you later Ms B." I say as I wave.

When I went downstairs I got a scare.
"Michael wait!" I heard someone shout as they jumped from wherever the hell they were.
I soon realised it was Ms B.
"The mice said do not go through little door." She whispered. I felt confused at her words.
"The one behind the wallpaper... But it's all bricked up?" I said.
"Oh the mice go a bit crazy sometimes. I think I work them it hard." She says as she walks away.

I huff as I go downstairs to find Mr Gaskarth and Mr Barakat. They were actors.
When I arrive at their apartments I see the doormat that says no whistling in the house I knock on the door and get a second scare for the day... Dogs came jumping up and barking at me through the door.

"Oh hello Michael." Mr Gaskarth said opening the door and shooing away the dogs. Mr Gaskarth was very sweet and had blue hair.
As he gestured me inside Mr Barakat stared at me with his spectacles.
"Alex I think your being followed!" Mr Barakat stated in a posh voice.
Mr Barakat was very stubborn.
"This is the new neighbour Jack. His name is Michael. And boil the kettle will you?" Mr Gaskarth stated.
"Ooh he can have the Jasmine." Mr Barakat said.
"He'll be having the oolong Jack." Mr Gaskarth said.
"Jasmine." Mr Barakat continued the fight.
"Oolong." Mr Gaskarth extended.
"Jasmine it is!" Mr Barakat said as he walked into the kitchen.

When Mr Barakat came back, he was holding the cup of tea and some sort of lollies.
"Here it's all the way from Brighton." He said giving me the bowl of hard candy.
I tried picking one up but it was holding the whole bowl. As I tried pulling it up, it bounced up and stuckto the roof.
"I'll read them if you like." Mr Gaskarth said.
I looked at him in confusion.
"Oh your tea leaves. Drink up. Oh not all of it!" Mr Gaskarth said as I drank my tea.
After I had drank the right amount Mr Gaskarth put this funny sidekick hat on.
"Ooh Michael." He said looking in horror at the tea leaves.
"What?" I asked pleadingly.
"You're in danger!" He shouted. Then Mr Barakat came around.
"Oh Alex you're eyes are going give it to me!" Mr Barakat said as he snatched the cup.
"Me? You're as blind as a bat!" Mr Gaskarth retorted.
"I see a tall beautiful princess in my eyes!" Mr Barakat said turning the cup around.
"Well I see a very peculiar hand." Mr Gaskarth said creepily.
"I see a giraffe!" Mr Barakat said taking the cup once again and turning it around.
"Giraffes dot just fall from the sky Jack!" Mr Gaskarth shouted. Within less than a seconds that candy that had once been on the roof came crashing down. It was quite ironic actually.
I think that made everyone snap into realisation.
"What did you come to talk about?" Mr Gaskarth asked.
"Oh nothing. I better get going." I said as I left the apartment.
Once I had gotten outside I felt myself being watched. I turns around and picked up the brat known as Wybi.
"Oh great the village stalker!" I said.
"And your cat." I extended.
"He's not my cat, he just comes visits sometimes." Wybi said.
"Yeah right. He's just a big fat wuss puss." I said.
Wybi was in no doubt weird and talked way to much.

I decided to ignore her and leave but she followed me.

"Do you mind?" She said scurrying behind me shoving her vintage camera in my face.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance yet took the camera. She pulled some stupid pose and I took the picture.

A/n omg it's been so long since I've updated I'm so sorry. I've been caught up in a lot of things but I should be updating regularly.