Chapter 1

"Chloe?!!My mother yells, it's kinda annoying truthfully I can never have a break, she's constantly up my ass. "GET DOWN HERE ME AND YOU FATHER NEED TO SPEAK WITH YOU" simply great. I walked down the stairs as each step I take leaves a loud screech from the wooden stairs. I made it down to see them both sitting on the couch, great this is big. Usually if it's good news there standing near the kitchen, but nope sitting on the couch with there pissed off faces. "Sit" my step dad told me. I gave him the "go to hell" look. I sat down and my mother let out a huge sigh "Chloe your grades, there shitty. Your failing, and apparently you missed 50 days of school. Would you love to tell us what the fuck is going on here?!" She raised her voice, I looked at my step dad and he shook his head. He's the reason, he's horny 24/7 and he won't let me leave for school. And when I do leave I'm late as fuck. I can't do my make up work cause of him, he's ruining my life. "Mom, I clearly do not know" she closed her eyes and pursed her lips. Fuck "Get out, I don't want a failure in this house, you caused so much pain for me and your father-" I stepped up fast out of my seat "STEP DAD HES NOT MY FATHER, HES NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING MY DAD SCREW HIM" tears are forming and he stood up and slapped me "you little slut what the fuck did you just say to me" my mom just sits there staring at me "answer him Chloe" she tells me. Are you serious, I have nobody. I got up and ran to my room, my step dad chasing me. I slammed the door and quickly locked it "CHLOE OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW" I grabbed all my clothes and some other stuff I need, I threw it all in a back pack "CHLOE OPEN DOOR NOW" my mom yelled, but before I could open my window my step dad kicks it open and the door knocks me straight out.

Well hopefully once this story gets going maybe more people would read them