The Knock

I heard a knock on the door, but I was hesitant to open it. I walked to it and opened it. There stood a strange boy who smiled.
"Hi! My names Jack Dail, I live next door to you☺️" he said blushing.

I have to admit he was really handsome, and charming. He had blue braces and dimples, my god was he adorable. He had dirty blonde hair, freckles, and blue eyes.

"We'll hi Jack, do you live with the twins next door?" I asked confused.
Suddenly his smile faded. He looked at me with a frown."No I don't. All I know is that those twins are bad news. I don't trust them at all."
His smile quickly came back.
"But I'll talk about that later."

I was confused but I smiled anyways.
"Would you like to come in?" I asked sweetly.

"Oh of course! Your house is so beautiful! I never caught your name," he said smiling more now.

My god was his smile sexy.

"Oh my names Hannah," I said blushing.
"Well Hannah, what's your story?" He questioned.
"Well my family....." I was interrupted by a knock at the door.
"Excuse me," I said confused.
I got up and walked to the door. It was Grayson.
"Hi Grayson what's up?" I asked confused.

"Hi, Ethan and I are inviting you to dinner tomorrow night, would you like to come?"

"Sure that would be lovely!" I said fake smiling.

"Ok see you than" he said as he left.

I shut the door and turned to Jack. He looked scared.

" So what's so wrong with them?" I asked sitting down.

"We'll it's a long story. They've got a... history..." His phone rang, he excused himself and got up to answer it.
A short time after he came back in.
"Well, I gotta go, my mom needs me at her place." He smiled and I got up.

"Well, I'll see you later!" I said smiling.
He came up and hugged me.

"Don't worry I'll come by tomorrow,"
He stood for a second looking in my eyes. We got closer and he backed up and reached for the door. He opened it revealing the cold breeze from outside. He turned, staring deeply into my eyes.

"So I'll see you around?" He asked with a smirk.

"I hope," I said blushing. He left and I sat thinking what's wrong with the twins?
---------------------------------------------
Sorry it took so long to update, I completely forgot about it, I'll update soon I promise!❤️❤️❤️