Wrong Choices

I arrived at the house on May 1st, not expecting the beautiful house that stood infront of. Stained glass litered the property, as it was made of brick. The gate around the house was elegant, painted black. As I got out of my car with my dog, Cuby, I was amazed on how I got this property for so little. I opened the door and went in. The entrance was as beautiful as the outside of the house. A few minutes of unpacking, there was a knock on the gigantic oak door. Outside were a pair of twins, in their early 20's, presumably the neighbors. I opened the door to the smiling pair, with a giant smile.

"Hi there, beautiful," said the taller one, smirking. He seemed charming, and layed back.

"Hi, who are you guys?" I asked concerned. I moved there less than an hour ago and handsome boys were already knocking on my door. Something was obviously off.

"Well we're your neighbors, we relized you just moved here, and wanted to give you a welcoming present," said the smaller perkier one. They handed me a huge bag with flowers on it. They, I guessed, wanted to come in, so I opened the door wider and motioned them to come in.

"Well what are your guys names?" I asked trying to not be creeped out.

"Well im Grayson, you can call me Gray, and this is Ethan, my twin." The taller one said suductivly. "Whats your name babe?"

"Oh, um, my names Hannah, you can sit down if you want..." I offered. As Ethan was starting to sit down, Grayson pulled him up.

"Well we gotta go, so uh, see ya later?" He said coming in for a hug.

"Yea, I guess," I said a little creeped.

He then wispered something in my ear. "You'll have fun here," He wispered with a smirk