A Night to Remember

I walked into the Dolan's house, staring in awe. I was highly surprised at how beautiful it was, I mean it was owned by two teenage boys.

"The dinning room's right over there," Ethan said pointing to a huge room.

I still stood in my place like an idiot, staring at the inside of this enormous house.

"Well what are you waiting for Hannah? Let's go," he said smiling at me.

He put his hand on my back, as if to guide me. I still felt weary about these twins, but I still knew I had to give them a chance.

I walked to the giant dinning room, to see 4 guys sitting at the table. On the right was a handsome guy, with blue eyes and a beautiful jawline. Next to him was a much smaller guy, with black hair and freckles. On the left was Grayson, and next to him was a tan guy, with a nice smile.

Ethan guided me to my spot at the other end of the table, and then he sat down on the end opposite to me.

"Well everyone, this is out new neighbour Hannah," he said very excitedly."Hannah, this is Nate," he said pointing to the guy with the amazing jawline,"then next to him's Aaron." Aaron waved sweetly and blushed a little. "And that's Alex," he said pointing to the tan one. "Finally, you know Gray," he said pointing at Grayson who was bright red.

"Well hi guys," I said waving.

After a little bit of small talk, I was finally starting to get comfortable with them.

20 Minutes Later

"So I saw.... Jack over at your house yesterday," Nate said looking deep into my eyes.

"Yea he was really nice, and friendly," I say looking down at my plate.

"Well, you shouldn't trust him, really," Grayson said roughly.

"Gray's right Hannah, he's been accused of.....many things," Alex sternly said.

"Well he said the same about you two," I said pointed to Grayson and Ethan.

"I'm not surprised, he's been mad ever since-" Ethan was cut off by Grayson. "Who's ready for dessert?" He exclaimed jumping up.

"Gray. I know you don't like talking about it, but you have to sooner or later," Nate said sighing.

"I'm sorry I just can't," Grayson said getting hostile.

"Fine, then I'll tell her," Ethan said turning to me.

____________________________________

Hey guys

I've just edited this story and changed some errors, if you want, you can go back and read it😂😂 either way, stay beautiful😘😘