chapter 1

I walked into the kitchen after school l don't think it is fair that have to go to school and my brother doesn't have to but never mind.

"Mom I'm home," l yelled.

"Surprise," an all to familure voice shouted behind me.
I turned around to see the one and only Michael also known as the #1 best brother ever.

He smashed me into a big hug. "I thought you were going on tour" "we are taking a break from the tour " "are the boys here" " yes" he simply answered while yelling " BOY'S GET YOUR ASSES IN HERE NOW AND MET MY SISTER " wow he is soooooooooooooooooooooo mean to them.

They ran into the room "that is Ashton, Luke, and that ashin guy is calum." Miky said with a smirk plastered on his face as he pointed to the tan boy.

Calum glared at him and I just stood there chuckling as calum chased Miky around the house.

I turned to the two boys standing there like nothing was happening. "Hi," I said to them,"hi" they both said nsyc. "I like you're hair" Luke said."me to" Ashton said."Thanks"I said. "It's like Michael's hair."

Hey guy's I know that sucked but bear with me OK. Her hair is at the top if you
Were wondering Tell me if you love 5sos new song she's kinda hot soooooooooooooooooooooo excited for the music video!

Love y'all

- madi