7

"Conversation"
'Thought'

Previous :

(Tsuna's P.O.V)
After i was given the medicine that Reborn say Shamal gave to me, I drank it. After drank it, i feel sick. But nothing wrong with me so I just pretend that sick feeling never happend. After that we (Me, Gokudera-kun, Yamamoto, and Reborn) walk to the Dining Room to eat Breakfast. From outside the dining room we already heard some sound from inside like Lambo is crying, Onii-san is yelling 'Extreme', Mukuro is saying his creepy laugh 'Kufufu~', and the other. I was sighing outside, and wondered if Primo angry because this will cause lot's of Paperworks. After Yamamoto entered the room and saying 'Maa~ maa~' trying to calming down everyone and Gokudera-kun saying 'Aho-ushi! Shut up!!' to Lambo and make Lambo cry louder. After i enter the room and have some dark aura behind all of my guardian stop doing they own weird doing because they are afraid of me when i turned into some sadistic boss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still Tsuna's P.O.V

"O-ohayou Tsuna-nii.." Lambo say.

"O-ohayou bossu.." Chrome say.

"A-ah... Jyuudaime.." Gokudera-kun say.

"Kufufu~" Mukuro say.

"Hn." Hibari-san say.

"Ahahaha~" Yamamoto say.

Everyone sweatdropped.

'Why can't they just stay still?! Even in one day i would apreciate it.'

After a few second or percisly 30 second, everyone ran away because of my dar aura behind me. Lambo, Mukuro, Onii-san and Chrome got out from the door. Hibari-san from the window, that's why the window is broken. And that left Gokudera-kun and Yamamoto infront of me.

"Tsuna / Jyuudaime.." Gokudera-kun and Yamamoto say in the same time.

"Stop mimicking me Baseball-freak!" Gokudera-kun say.

"Who's mimicking you?" Yamamoto say.

"Could you please clean this dining room?" I ask. With dark aura much more this time.

Gokudera-kun and Yamamoto sweatdropped.

"O-of course Tsuna! / Jyuudaime!" Gokudera-kun and Yamamoto say together.

"I'm really sorry Primo... that your dining room is a mess because of my guardians." I apologize to Primo.

"M-more paperworks *hiks*" Primo say.

"G-gomenasai.." I say.

After i apologize to Primo, i feel sick. Because of that not well feeling i fell and Primo caught me.

Giotto's P.O.V.

After Tsuna say sorry to me, he fell unconscius. So i caught him. When i hold her forehead, he was burning!

"J-jyuudaime!!!" Gokudera-kun say.

"T-tsuna.." Yamamoto-kun say.

"Oii.. Teme!! What did you do to Jyuudaime?" Gokudera-kun ask to me.

"I didn't do anything, he just fell, and he is burning!" I answer to Gokudera-kun.

"Maybe that the side effect of the medicine i gave him." Reborn-kun say.

"Medicine? What medicine?" I ask.

"Well, the past day, he woke all night to do his paperworks by his Guardians. And he often skip a meal or 2." Reborn-kun say.

"Reborn-san, do you mean the medicine Jyuudaime drank this morning?" Gokudera-kun ask.

"Hm." Reborn-kun say.

"Hn, what happened to the Omnivoure?" Hibari-kun ask.

"HM?! WHAT HAPPENED TO SAWADA TO THE EXTREME??!!" Sasagawa-kun ask, or yell.

"Sasagawa-kun has Sun flame right? Please heal Tsuna-kun. He really wounded from the attack last night and now he has a high fever." I say to Sasagawa-kun.

"OKAY TO THE EXTREME!!" Sasagawa-kun say.

"That won't do any better." Reborn-kun say.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because the side effect that the medicine do, can't heal by any Sun flame or any other medicine. It will heal on it's own. Maybe 1 week or 2." Reborn-kun say.

"Then what if the Namico Famiglia attack again?" I ask.

"His guardians must protect you and your guardian at all cost. Because if not they will no longer existed in this world." Reborn-kun say.

"Haaa~" I answer.

After that i carry Tsuna-kun to his room and lay him to his bed. Poor Tsuna-kun i say.
After that i gone to my office to finish my PAPERWORKS again *hiks* *hiks*.

Tsuna's P.O.V

'Where am I?' As i woke up i saw everything was white and felt that I'm floating.

'You are at my place..' Someone answer me.

'W-who are you?' I ask.

'I'm Tsuna, your other self. I'm going to tell you something very important. And i only going to say it once, so listen carefully.'

'So? Should i call you Tsuna too?'