Dream Come True (Luke Brooks Fanfiction)

(Hey Guys, this is my first fan fiction so sorry if it's bad, thanks amber xox)

~AMBER'S POV~

I'm Amber I'm just a average teenage girl who isnt a size 8, let's just say I'm a curvy girl with long blonde wavey hair and big green eyes from the UK.

It was mum's birthday and she was throwing a small house party with our family and friends, as the party started I got really bored so I decided to go upstairs, while I got myself comfortable on my bed with my laptop ,my auntie called me and asked if I could have my 1 year old cousin Maisie.

Maisie was like a little sister to me seeing I was an only child and my father any had left me and my mum while I was a baby. While Maisie sat on my knee I checked my twitter @Amber1D_DV and saw that Skip tweeted saying he was on Omegle and that the fans should try and find him, as I had nothing to do I decided to go on Omegle and find skip, I typed what my interest was (Janoskians) and I put my webcam on.

I had been on Omegle for about 30mins but still no sign of Skip, as I clicked next before I could say 'hi' a message appeard 'hey it's Luke'.

I laughed thinking it was just a fake seeing they didn't have their webcam on, I typed back 'oh really?' he asked for my twitter name so I gave it @Amber1D_DV, about 5mins after he asked me to check my Twitter, I had a direct message I couldn't believe what I read, it was off the real Luke Brooks 'HEy yes it is the real me!', I went back to Omegle and typed 'omg its really you!'.

All of a sudden he appeared on my screen, he gave me a big smile and waved, I waved back grinning from ear to ear, Maisie saw me wave so she started to wave, Luke started typing 'aw she's so cute, what's her name?' I answered saying she was called Maisie and she was my little cousin.

I had been talking to Luke for about 5minutes before he asked me to put my speakers on, I did and then all I could hear was his voice, Luke's perfect auzzie voice, I had butterflies in my stomach! Luke called Maisie and started pulling funny faces which even made me laugh, Maisie let out the most cutest giggle ever.

~LUKE'S POV~

I had been chatting to Amber now for about an hour, her little cousin Maisie was the cutest baby I have ever seen, big blue eyes and blonde curly hair just like Amber. There was something about Amber which was different, she seemed so caring with Maisie and the way she smiled made me smile, yes i know she isn't a skinny mini girl but that's not the point. I wanted to get to know her more.

~AMBER'S POV~

At this point it stared getting late and Maisie had fallen asleep in my arms, Luke was making me laugh at some of the stuff he said.

My auntie called me from downstairs to say that they were going to do the birthday cake, I really didn't want to go.

'I have to go now they are doing the cake'

'wait, say CHESSE!' replied Luke

Before I could say cheese Luke took a picture of me with Maisie in my arms, Luke showed me the picture over webcam, In the picture I was laughing/smiling.

'Amber how are we going to talk again ?' asked Luke

'tweet me then ill DM you my Skype name and my phone number' I replied

'sounds great, well have a nice evening and speak to you soon, bye!'

'bye Luke'

Wow I actually can't believe I've been on webcam with Luke Brooks for over 2 hours!

~LUKE'SPOV~

As Amber's face left my laptop screen I couldn't help but smile, I went on my twitter and found her, I uploaded the picture I took of her saying