Prologue

" Hello...!!"

"I cant wait anymore for you...why cant they organize our wedding today instead of this engagement..."

"Hahahaa...."

"its not funny...Why are you laughing..."

"It is hard to believe for anyone that ours is an arranged marriage....we have become so close in just 3months like we are lovers from some 2years..." 

"Yeah that's true...but every time I see you I'm falling for you more and more....I love you Madhu..!"

"I Love you too Rk...!"

Rishabh Kundra aka Rk a very handsome young guy of 26years and a beautiful young lady Madhubala Malik of 23years are tied together in a Holy matrimony of Arranged marriage by their parents but they liked each other very much and has fallen for the other between the gap of Engagement to Marriage through phone calls and only two meetings in personal. Their proposal came to each other through their common cousins Trishna and Sultan who were married to each other a year ago and went abroad. Their parents noticed each other to be eligible for the other and proceeded with the talks with the other's family. And they were looked as the most adorable couple who were so perfect for the other. After Marriage as Rk was working in a MNC in Bengaluru.... Madhu had to move with Rk to the City Bengaluru from their place Mumbai and started their new married life in their New Double bedroom flat. But unfortunately the very next day of their arrival at Bengaluru... Rk had to go USA leaving Madhu for a Office work for 15days with his colleague Mukund on his higher officials orders. The newly married couple felt miserable for leaving each other and stay away from the other for 15days but it was compulsory so Rk promised Madhu that he would make up all the time they are going to miss and left .And here Madhu after settling herself in their new home started her job search. Being a Post Graduate and interested in teaching field she got appointed as a Lecturer at a Junior College.

Rk had come back from his trip after 15days as said....time flew by 6months from their marriage both being together. But now after 6months of their Marriage they are today at the court applying for a Mutual Divorce....!!

Note: In the above Image it is Rk and Madhu 

Plz Vote & Comment Guys !

Nithu :)