Chapter 2

Hey Guys...thanks for your Votes and encouraging Comments on the previous Chapter...Hope you will enjoy this story further too...

{Note: The lines in italics are the persons self thoughts of thinking...!}

In the late evening :

At Mumbai, Malik's house :

Sultan,trishna and and Parents of Rk,Madhu were in their house garden....sitting along with Bittu ji.....

Sultan speaks..."So...what is it Bittu ji...?"

Bittu: Sultan do you think...you can unite this couple.....they are really very tough nuts....if I tell you about them....you will back out of your plan and rethink about it I guess....

Sultan: Ok...but first tell me everything....

Bittu : Do you know....what happened today in the morning with them.....

(Bittuji proceeds saying whatever happened that morning which is witnessed by that servant kamala....)

And continues with it....."And you know...they sleep in different bedrooms and even they fought on choosing which color bedroom each will take in starting....when Rk came from that trip and Madhu started working in that college all this has started according to what that servant informed me....Madhu asked Rk that she needs some time & privacy for her and Rk even said that he wants some privacy so they on mutual understanding took each bedroom....and then cooking food has equally divided with turns between each other....then about cleanliness.....Madhu is so organized where Rk is untidy and on this they both once even got into a big argument it seems and Madhu hates Rk for it....and Rk hates Madhu for giving him all suggestions and deciding how he should be and advices in his lifestyle....Each one wants to prove to the other that they don't need the help of the other in anything and can live independently and survive...."

"you will get shocked they are having two of everything.....two LED tv's in each bedroom, two washing machines, two of every main things like fridge,bean bags etc., in that house .When the other questions the other about wife and husband duties there comes in them great feminist and chauvinist and ends up with lines that they repeat everytime to the other...."

Madhu says "I don't know when these 6 months will pass...." and 

Rk giving back says...."Even I'm fed up with you...I too want to get away from this nothing but tortured relation..."

Sultan,Trishna and everybody there were shocked to listen everything from Bittu ji about how is Rk and Madhu's relation.....

Sultan then finally couldn't hold himself more....and chuckles which makes everybody's heads turn to him in confusion, shock and irritated....

Trishna glaring at him says...."Are you mad sultan...here we just came to know about something very serious problem and you are laughing happily like no care...."

Sultan: Then what should I do....listening to their silly behavior.... I felt like that....

And then he looks up to their elders and says..."Pappa...maa...aunty & uncle...everybody don't worry.....i will take care of this whole thing...and they are going to be together...keep your trust in me....!"

Bittu : And Sultan successfully it is informed to me that as per your request Mukund got transferred to USA branch of that company and about Roma I have tricked and made her go to her village completely....now they both wont be back again soon until we wish.....and your flat is ready the same number you asked for...I have requested that flat people a lot and got that flat for you...Flat no:333...here you go with its keys....