Lost Love

Chapter 1

Saved by him I owe him my life.

"thank You" I

said feeling Afraid and shaking. He notices I'm afraid and takes my shaking hands and rubs his thumbs over my knuckles relaxing me. I sigh and stop shaking. "who was he?" He said softly I was startled looking at him.

"my husband"

I whispered. I felt tears circling my eyes making my vision go blurry.

He looked confused. "Husband?" He repeated. I nodded. And I explained my situation to make his confusion understand.

"I was forced to marry him, he was rich and I wasn't and my family needed the money so I agreed at first he was sweet and showed me he loved me but-" i struggled to get the other words out as it pained me and tears started pouring out I wiped them and choked on the words.

"but when I found out I was pregnant with my first child of course I was happy and he was to, but then the happiness was lost forever I lost my daughter" I slowly composed myself

"He blamed me, he said it was all my fault Harry he said that I killed my daughter" I shook my head. Harry nodded rubbing his warmth against my tense body.

"That's horrible, I'm sorry" he says looking into my teary eyes.

I smiled slightly. "what's ur name?" he quietly asks "

"Roslyn" holding my gaze. He says "Harry" I said as my tears stopped. "for what love?, I only did the right thing by saving you" Harry said reassuring me. Rubbing my arms."I know and I owe u my life" I said feeling a lump in my throat I swallowed hard. Harry stood up leaving his sofa rummaged with his presence. I looked Flash back)

"let me walk u home" the boy said pushing his glasses back smiling. I blushed but then I heard Alec call me to meet his parents. "I'm sorry" I said leaving a pained sad Harry behind. "it's alright" he said in disappointment wiping off his smile. I left him hanging an went to meet Alec's family I turned back to see Harry walk away.

(flash back over)

"u were- yes the one with the glasses" harry said keeping his head down. "no the one that first accepted me for who I was when I looked like a homeless person" I said making him look up to me. "You never were homeless to me besides I was called a nerd and I wish I could've walked u home" i giggled at that making me smile. "we both look different no wonder I didn't recognize u, and I always had a crush on u I just never embraced it" i said feeling my heart shatter into pieces and tears again blurred my vision. "shh love it's fine we're here together now" Harry said sitting back down and reassuring me wiping my tears off with his thumb. "well since now were open I guess u fantasized about this" Harry said as he cupped my face and brushed his lips to mine he kissed me licking my bottom lip for entrance I let him in and we kissed in sync. I let go and bit my lip as another sharp pain shot through me. He looked at me. "what's wrong love?" he asked looking concerned. "it's hurting" I said holding back some of the pain. "it's fine though" I said quickly as I grabbed his face and kissed him passionately hungry for his kisses. "I shouldn't be doing this I'm still married" I said making him look at me. "not for long" Harry said with a smile. "of course not" I said and kissed him again not feeling the pain anymore i felt my stomach fell with butterflies. the question i always ask is. Is this gonna last am i gonna be happy?