Spring Carnival Fun- Double Up

Ok so If you remember from pt. 2 of Spring Carnival Fun with MB, I asked you two questions. One asking you about calling your mom to let her know that you and MB have arrived to the carnival safely and the other one was if you were hungry because you had to skip breakfast because you overslept. I would like however to say that if you choose to eat now and you want to go on rides afterwards then just know that you will need to eat lightly. I don’t want you to hurl on the ride while you’re having fun with ray. That would totally be embarrassing unless you are one of those types where your tummy doesn’t do stuff like that. Let’s just say that you did call your mom and she was glad that you called. YAAAAAAAY! Now let’s get back to the questions shall we? The boys all want to go off and do something different which gives you a chance to individually hang out with them. Below are your choices.

A.      Ray Ray wants to go on 15 different rides and if they run out of rides, he wants to re-ride all of them. Are you up for the challenge? (he’ll eat later)

B.      Princeton wants to go play the arcade games and the ones that you can win prizes for. (he also wants to eat later)

C.      Prodigy wants to eat NOW! He wants to try some of the new carnival food they have this year and he wants to be entertained by the local performers.

D.     Roc Royal wants to go check out the petting zoo. He heard that this year’s carnival has both a camel and an elephant that the attendees can ride on for at least $5 and to take a high quality photo while you’re on the animal will be $15. You can also feed them with accompanying animal watchers.

So which option do you want to pursue first?

A/N: There Is a map of the carnival that will accompany this imagine. Credits go to the scstatefair.org. I shall post this on tumblr and tmyb fan site so you can have a visual.

Also just to let you know that Mr. Crear will be walking around and exploring different areas amongst the carnival. So he will be fine.

If you chose option A with ray (ha-ha that rhymed) then you guys will head straight to the Midway area where all the big kid rides and arcade are located. At first ray was mad at you from earlier as you flashed a smile and offered your hand towards him. He still is mad and he walked on as you followed afterwards. Once you guys arrived yall seen some varieties of rides. A ride that looked like a needle that went up slow and dropped down fast.  Another ride that resembled a dragon slim boat that rocked slowly back and forth in the air. The big Ferris wheel. Niagara Falls was a name of a water ride. A haunted house ride that had room for two and it was REALLY scary inside. Another ride was called the GForce that looked like a big UFO and people walked in and it had seatbelts where passengers had to put on as the ride would turn the ppl inside upside down and spin really fast. There were two roller coasters. One was called the Wild Cat. It had both high and low slopes for that screaming effect! The other coaster was for beginners it had a mini track but it wasn’t entirely kiddie though. Of course there was a bumper car attraction and not to mention the big slide which contained a four-lane slide. If you thought that the playground at the park was a big one when you were little, imagine that The Big Slide was 20x higher. Attendees were given a large burlap sack so that they wouldn’t mess up their clothes. You would climb up at least 2 flights of stairs and lie down the sack on top of the slide as the attendees up top would push you down the colorful slide. It’s really fun! Oh and don’t forget the house of mirrors. They had that too, even though that isn’t really a ride. Oh and also you can ride the Polar Express which ppl can sit on bench-like seats and wait until the ride starts up as it goes slow but then the attendee shouts who wants to go fast and the people would yell me me, let’s go fast as you all go in a circle really fast. There’s also The Big Swing Ride where ppl will be seated in an individual swing as the all the pole starts to rise, the swings will rise up and the pole will turn as the swings will go in one direction. NOOO this isn’t like the swing set at the playground either. It just goes in one direction NOBODY pushes you. And there are a bunch of other ppl sharing the swings with you just in their own seats and last but not least there is the sky ride that gives you a view similar to the Ferris wheel view but you actually move along some cables in the air. This ride resembles a sky lift basically. When you’re in the air do NOT rock the seat it’s dangerous and if you down it does feel like you’re going to fall down. So with that being said which ride would you like to go on first. Let’s review your choices again.

A.      Needle Drop

B.      Dragon Sail Boat Ride

C.      Haunted House

D.     GForce

E.      The Big Wheel

F.       Niagara Falls

G.     The Wild Cat

H.     Mini Coaster

I.        Bumper Cars

J.        The Big Slide

K.      House Of Mirrors

L.       Polar Express

M.   The Big Swing

N.     Sky Ride

If you chose option B to go with Princeton and play some games then he eagerly took you by the hand as you too ran off into the Midway Section of the carnival where ray was at riding all the rides in the background but there was a whole tent with nothing but the finest arcade games which only took tokes and some of those skilled games where you could whack a mole pop balloons, or toss a ring  to get a fabulous prize which a lot of ppl wanted. So which do you want to do first?

A.      Let’s play go to the arcades first

B.      I want to play the games where I can win a huge teddy bear (that’s IF you win)

If you chose option C to eat now with prodigy he threw his arm over yours and casually as you guys head over to the first concession stand you see. Prodigy may love food but he won’t eat everything the carnival has to offer. He knows when to say no when the time comes. From chili dogs to fried candy bars to Italian steak and funnel cakes. The Carnival has it all believe or not. Most options are most certainly unhealthy but hey what’s a carnival without its junk food? That’s their money maker right? Hopefully you guys will eat responsibly. There are at least seven different concession stands each selling different foods. One stand serves foreign foods such as: Baklava, Italian sausage, shiskabob (pork), tempura, Greek salad, Italian steak, egg rolls, Italian roast beef, London broil, polish sausage, tacos, nachos, pasta, gyros (chicken) and shishkabob (chicken) Another served cold desserts: ice-cream banana splits, ice-cream soft serve, ice-cream cones, ice-cream sundaes, ice-cream floats, ice, snow cones, and ice cream milk shakes. You don’t really need ice-cream around 11:20 am in the morning do you? How about some more choices from this stand: chicken nuggets, chili dogs, bbq chicken, chicken sandwich, chicken on a stick, chicken tenders, chicken wings, pizza, turkey leg, etc. And there’s more food but I didn’t feel like listing them all. What sounds good to you?

If you chose option D which is with Roc Royal, he smiled at you and grabbed your hand as you guys walked towards the animal building. There was a cattle barn showing you the finest cows of the county. Then there was the chicken barn where you saw all the different breeds of chicken, hens, roosters, baby chicks, and even big turkeys. It was really loud in that barn and also somewhat smelly. Over next to the animals were three animals that you could ride on. (I mentioned this earlier but I’m going to add one more animal) Amongst these animals were an elephant, a camel and a horse. If you’ve never rode on these animals before in your life this is your chance to ride one, well within your fantasy. But if you want you get an picture taken of you on top of the animal, it will cost you $15, but $5 in order to ride it. So  the question is which do you want to do first? See the animals in the barn or ride the animals???

Now that you have got an idea of what the guys wanted to do they are waiting for your decision. So what’s it gonna be? Riding with ray? Playing games with prince? Eating with prod? Or observing the animals in the barn building???