Eight - Is Philip Meeting A Lady Friend?

*The Next Day*

*Still Charlotte's p.o.v*

Since last night, Dan and I haven't spoken. I can't say I'm really surprised. There's nothing really to say, well nothing that will make the situation any better at least.

I can think of plenty of things to say that will make it worse.

I sat next on the beanbag just scrolling through the tv channels and Phil walked in wearing a fancy top and black jeans.

"How do I look?" He questioned and I scanned his outfit.

"What in general or right now?" I joked and he rolled his eyes. "Very dashing" I smiled and turned my attention back to the telly. "Although I wouldn't go out with no shoes on" I smirked and he looked down.

"Oh yeah!" He ran out the room and Dan came in, cradling a bowl of cereal. He sat down and I instantly got up, throwing him the remote and leaving the room.

The atmosphere was so tense I couldn't bear to be in the same room as him.

I padded along the hallway and entered my room, gently closing the door behind me and releasing a breath.

My stomach rumbled and I checked my phone for the time. Seeing as it's nearly lunchtime, I texted my best friend Sophie.

<<Hey biatch! Wanna come Starbucks with me?

I rummaged through my wardrobe for some clothes to wear while I awaited a reply.

I picked out a grey t-shirt with cat faces on to wear with some dark blue skinny jeans. Minutes later, my phone vibrated, emitting the car horn alarm tone.

>>Hello biatch! God that's so basic..Yeah I'll come, I'll be at yours in 30 minutes?

I replied a "yeah" and started to get ready.

I applied minimal makeup once my clothes were on and shoved my hair in a messy ponytail. I also put my contacts in and put my glasses in my bag before leaving my room.

As I trudged down the hall, the door knocked. I picked up my pace to get to the door but someone already beat me to it.

Instead I slipped on my converse and laced them up. "Hey!" Soph greeted me as he entered the living room. She tackled me into a friendly hug.

"Yello" I said as we pulled apart. "I'll be back soon" I called to Phil as Sophie and I exited the flat.

Okay I'm on a roll now.

Oh and I thought I should let you guys know that I literally have no idea where this book is going.

Yeah...

So I guess we'll just have to see where it goes.

Awkward_Individual^~^