Chapter 2

Selena's P.O.V

Once our music hit the arena,we walked out doing the Belly Booty Shake in perfect sync. "Making there way down to the ring from Scottsdale, Arizona. Nikki, Brie and Selena. THE BELLAS". We ran down the ramp tagging fans hands before sliding into the ring. 

"And there opponents, The Funkadactyls and Summer Rae" they did their thing before stepping into the ring. 

Nikki started things off with Summer, she was in total control until a kick connected to Nikki's torso causing her to stumble back. Summer took advantage by beating down on Nikki until she was groggy. 

"Come on Nikki" I yelled trying to create some momentum. Nikki's hand quickly connected with mine, tagging me in.I ran full force taking Summer down,connecting my fists to her face. I set up and delivered The Bella Buster  for the  pin. *1-2-3* 

"The winners of this match THE BELLAS" Lilian announced as the ref held up our hands in victory. We skipped backstage being congratulated on our win.

  "Ladies, i don't think we've introduced ourselves" the voice of Dean Ambrose spoke, i sighed loudly before turning to face them. "Save it Ambrose your trash!" Nikki spat. 

"Well hello to you too" he smirked. "Fuck You" Brie growled. 

"Come on, lets go" I sighed, turning on my heel and began to walk away. A hard tug found itself to my wrist pulling me back. " Not so fast Princess" he whispered. I yanked my wrist out of his grip and connected my hand to the side of his face.

 " I guess i deserved that right?" he spoke adjusting his jaw. "Fuck You Ambrose!" I yelled walking away swaying my hips.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like it, more coming soon. Love yas! <3

I'm_A_Gleek_