Chapter 7

•Dean's P.O.V•

I watched backstage as Selena made her way down to ring,for her upcoming match.

God she looks beautiful, I focused on the monitor. As Nikki and Brie joined her in the ring.

"You disgust me" Nikki spoke, I clenched my fists and continued to watch.

"Give me break! Don't you think you've done enough already" Selena shot back making a smirk appear on my face.

" You're dead to me" Nikki yelled launching forwards at Selena grabbing handfuls of her hair.

Fuck this,I'm going down there. I raced down the halls backstage,our music hit the arena as I rushed through the crowd.

I quickly jumped over the barrier,sliding into the ring.

"Get out of here!" I yelled looking down at them,as they backed up the ramp.

I kneeled down besides her body,I picked her up bridal style running up the ramp.

"Doc help her!" I shouted placing her down.

"Okay okay, but you'll need to step outside" I nodded slowly slamming the door behind me. I paced up and down waiting for her.

Selena's P.O.V

I walked out of the doctors 'office' turns out I have a broken rib.

Thanks Nikki!

"Selena" Dean yelled running towards me.  I groaned loudly "Dean leave me alone"

"what?" He chocked. "I said leave me alone!" I repeated walking away.

"Hey wait" he yelled. "Dean leave me alone!" I spat.

"Not until you chill out!" He yelled locking me in a dark room.

I screamed tugging the ends of my hair.

FUCK YOU AMBROSE!

__________________________________

Short chapter I know :(

My minds not bloody working at all today, I'll promise it'll be better next time.

I'm_A_Gleek_