Chapter 5

•Deans P.O.V•

I looked down to see Selena asleep in my arms, she looked so perfect yet hurt. I opened the door to my hotel room,slowly closing it behind me.

"Dude,what did you do!" Roman shouted. "Nothing I swear! She won't stop crying" I answered back. "Well place her on the bed, She looks awful" Seth whispered.

"I think she looks beautiful" I smiled looking down placing her on the bed. I covered her with a blanket, before walking out until I heard a faint voice.

"Dean,don't leave me" she whispered rubbing her eyes. "I'm only next door" I laughed,scratching the back of my neck. "Stay with me" she begged fluttering her eyelashes.

"Okaaay" I mumbled sliding underneath the blanket with her. I placed my hands around her waist and gently pulled her into my chest.

•Selena's P.O.V•

I woke up with Dean's strong muscular arms wrapped around my waist,I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it.

I looked up to see his hair all messed up,as light snores escaped his mouth. I slowly made my way out of his grip, hoping not to wake him.

Once I was free I stretched,and my way to the kitchen. "Morning" Roman grinned leaning against the counter. "Morning" I replied rubbing my eyes.

"So are you gunna tell us?" Seth asked. "It was nothing, just a silly little fight with Nikki" I gritted through my teeth.

_____________________________________

Sorry its short again,but I promise I'll make longer chapters.

Love ya

~ I'm_A_Gleek_