chapter 9

-Chiyo p.o.v-

(okay I didn't get to watch the shows again an I felt like I'm taking to long to update so if I get some of these parts wrong... Don't kill me with any of these: 🎯🔪🔫🔧🔨🔱✂⚓💣)

"Sakura.. Point c"

"sasuke... Point b"

"Chiyo point e"

"......naruto point d"

"you were to slow Naruto." nii-san said "okay guys target in sight. Go!" and with that we all rush forward towards the cat. Naruto caught it in time and she started scratching the hell out of him.

"gah!! Stupid cat!" he yells as I grab her from him and she instantly calms down and starts to rub her head on my shoulder purring

"thata girl. Did the small scary knuckle head scare you?? Don't worry I won't let him near you. Now lets go mommy is waiting for you!" I say as I scratch her behind her ear, ignoring all of the shocked faces of my team.

-third p.o.v.-

Naruto, sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi stare at the snowy child in shock as she cuddles and comfort the cat. Never seeing this side of her.

"did that just happen?" sasuke asks noone in particular.

"did she just insult me?" Naruto asks.

"is she sick or something?" Sakura asks

"she hates cats though..." Kakashi said.

they all watch as the cat starts to lick the young girls chin in affection and the girl just giggles and smiles a heart stopping smile. And trust me a few hearts stopped.

'but it sure is cute to see' they all thought at the same time.

*time skip of cuteness*

"torra my darling!!! Mommy missed you!!" team seven watches as the fat rich lady smothered the poor cat.

'no wonder it tried to get away' everyone thought.

after that team seven went on various missions. Level D ofcourse.

they picked weeds. Well all bit Naruto did. He picked everything, even the herbs. Then he got beaten to a bloody pulp by our employer. Then they had to clean the river of trash and Naruto got swept away by the current and sasuke had to save him. Then they had to walk some dogs. Sasuke and Sakura chose small ones while Chiyo and Naruto picked large dogs. Chiyo picked a Rottweiler and Naruto got the biggest dog. The difference between the two was that Chiyo's dog sat next to her and walked when she did. Narutos draged him to a dangerous place.

eventually they ended up in the hokages office to get another mission.

-Chiyos p.o.v.-

"okay I have someone who is look-" the hokage was cut off from naruto

"no! I'm tired of doing D rank missions. I want a real mission! Something a ninja like me should be doing!" he yelled.

"I kinda agree but less forcefully." I said.

"why you-" iruka was cut off

"no its alright. They want a-" he noticed no one was paying attention. We were all talking amongst ourselves. "excuse me!"

"huh oh sorry" Kakashi said.

"as I was saying I will give you a c ranked mission. You will have to escort someone back to their village." lord gramps told us.

"is it a princess!!??" Naruto yelled

"I'll bring them in" gramps turned. Towards the door. "cone in!"

as the door opened I got git by a wave of alcohol. I wrinkled my nose in disgust when a old man comes in holding a bottles if sake in his hand.

"these runts are supposed to protect me? And what's with the stupid looking shorty." he says.

"sorry Chiyo but he means you." Naruto tells me and I slap him behind the head.

"dumbass" I say as we all get in line. I'm the same size as Sakura so like an inch or two taller then him. He notices I wasn't the shortest.

"I kill you!!!" he yelled as kashi nii-san held him back.

"easy." he told him

" and what's with the white haired one. She looks like something I should be protected from." he says and before anyone can do anything I transport infront of him grab the bottle of sake and throw it at the wall behind him, clipping his ear in the process.

"insult me again and there will be nothing left to escort after I'm done. Well if you don't count bits of your flesh that will be left." I say as my eyes turn black with a bone chilling smile.

"y-yes ma'am" he says scared shitless.

"good." I turn to nii-san. "I'll meet you at the gates in an hour" with that I teleport hone and pack

(I know its short but I decided to finish this chapter like this.)