Meet Alejandro Burromuerto aka the end of me

A/N: AAAHHH! *that's me screaming*

I freaking hit 2K reads! I love you guys to the moon and back!!! I know that may not mean much to people but it is means a lot to me.

Enough ranting from me.

Number of chapters left: approximately 2.

I figured that the faster I finish this book, the faster I start the sequel. That's why I updated twice this week yet Friday is two days away (Well, it is in where I am).

I'm just so psyched for the sequel! I did not rush through the chapter though. I don't like my work messy.

Happy reading and keep believing in #AleHeather! :)

Heather's POV

Yacht, here I come.

I'm glad we won the challenge because my back felt like a piano had fallen on it.

I am not kidding. I swear, I heard a huge crack when I was standing up to go to my room.

Stretching my hands and yawning, I made it to the room on the yacht.

Tomorrow, I'm definitely getting a massage.

I skipped into the grand bathroom with both a bathtub and a shower. I decided to have a steam shower, just to treat myself.

I didn't feel like wearing much, because the island was already hot so I threw on a big, old baseball shirt my brother gave me and my underwear.

I turned up the AC to 20 degrees before tossing the remote over my shoulder, to God knows where.

After I turned off the lights, I entered the silky bedcovers, sighing, as I let the warmth and comfort of the bed put me under their spell.

I was on the verge of falling asleep when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," I croaked. I was so startled on how groggy my voice was, I, then, cleared my voice and repeated what I said.

I couldn't see much but the light coming from the thin curtains on the sliding door enabled me to see a tall silhouette figure.

"Do you mind if I stay with you tonight?" The husky voice pleaded.

I should have said no. But my energy was drained so I just mumbled 'sure'.

The bed tipped over because of the weight from Alejandro.

"You need to stay off the pancakes for a while," I mumbled, my head lying on the pillow.

Alejandro just chuckled.

"What's the matter? Missed me so much you couldn't wait for morning for me to bless you with my presence?" I teased.

"If I needed to see you, I would look at the selfies of me and you on my phone," Alejandro replied. "And those are a lot so I think I'm good," Alejandro sighed. "I am having trouble sleeping,"

"What's bothering you?" I asked.

Alejandro hasn't been talking ever since he got the phone call yesterday. Maybe the person calling him put him down.

"Nothing. I just really hate this stupid show and I want to leave," Alejandro answered.

Liar, liar. Pants on fire.

"Who doesn't?" I agreed, after deciding not to dwell on the subject too much.

I hadn't noticed how Alejandro was so close to me until I felt his chest inhale and exhale. And air from his nose tickling my neck causing my nape to rise.