Part title

Leslie:

"So, I guess we're like... The only people here?" Ben looked at me awkwardly, then down the empty locker-filled hall.

"Well, I'm kinda used to that. I get to school at like five am usually, I just slept in a bit today."

He raised his eyebrows "wait... But school starts as like 6:30? Why do you get here so early?"

I nodded "I just like to keep up my reputation of always being early."

"Oh." He smiled "could you help me find my classes and locker?"

I grinned "absolutely! Can I see your schedule?" He handed the paper to me and I led him from hall to hall showing all the classrooms.

By the time I'd showed him all of his classrooms (and mine... I wanted to show off my advanced classes!) other students where getting there, and the halls where filled with the chatter of the first day.

He smiled "well I guess I'll see you later?"

I nodded, waving at him, he walked away, leaving me alone.

I sighed... Because damn... He was attractive.

Alright, I'm going to continue this, don't worry.

I just wanted to get this out because someone asked that I continued this. Please give me some reviews, I'm always wanting to make my writing better, and constructive criticism will really help!

Thanks for reading!! Bai!