Omg boreeeddd

Tom

Ugh

I.
Hate.
School.

Please, teacher, stop being an annoying little ass and give me something valuable to use my time on.. Instead of math.

The teacher (mrs. Creele) blabbed on about stupid math stuff that I couldn't be bothered to try and understand,  John Ralphio sat beside me staring at girls... Well, their breasts at least. It tried to get his attention, but he was stuck in his own little world, probably one where he was rich and had eight different girlfriends.

I leaned back in my chair, pulling my phone out, I checked the teacher to see if she was looking in my direction but she was just writing something on the chalkboard.

"I'm borrrreeeedddd" I texted to Leslie, knowing she would give me have to reply SOMETHING at least remotely interesting.

Nope... Literally nothing, for the whole rest of the class!

Probably actually paying attention...meh paying attention is for chumps.

Whatever.

-
Leslie
My phone buzzed in my pocket, I checked it only to see its from Tom.

Probably something insignificant, so I didn't even bother to look at it.

I bit my nails, listening to mr. George whine about the other teachers... He was literally gossiping to us.

I really need to tell the principal about this!

-
Kay, I made a chapter because DUDE ITS BEEN FOREVER!

I'm SOOOOOO SORRY! Pls don't throw things at me!

Anyway, I wanted to put SOMETHING out to show I'm alive, lol

Alive but lazy

I'll be uploading an actual chapter either tomorrow or the day after

Love you all, peace!