[TRC] ☠ Fix Me ☠ [Kurogane] 01

It's taken a lifetime to lose my way

A lifetime of yesterdays

Koi didn’t know why she was sent here - not exactly. She knew she was hated, she was different in her home she wasn’t ‘stable.’ She had been fine at first, the occasional outburst cropping up but as she had grown it had gotten worse.

A whole lifetime it took to break her completely....

This didn’t bother her - not too much, though it did get lonely.

Being a monster made others steer clear from you, after all.

Okay, so maybe Koi did miss being rather ‘sane.’

Now, however, she was before the space witch, Yuuko, giving up payment to travel with four others with a little white critter called ‘Mokona.’

Koi grinned widely, her eyes hidden beneath her too-large top hat as Yuuko looked to her for her payment now. She couldn’t’ see what Yuuko looked like unless she tipped her head back a little to see under the brim of her hat, but it didn’t matter to her.

“Koi will give what it takes~” she answered before Yuuko could announce what her payment was just yet.

“Oh? But I did not tell you what your payment is.” Yuuko answers calmly, watching as Koi snickered before moving to the ninja, Kurogane and smacking him repeatedly about on his torso with her very large black sleeves - sleeves that hid her hands from view but were not attached to her dress itself.

“Oi! Cut that out you dumb wench!” Kurogane shouts angrily, trying to shove her away. It wasn’t working in his favor.

“Koi will go because Koi likes Mr. Ninja already~”

“Your payment is your sanity.” Yuuko announces softly.

Koi stopped, frozen at these words. She had already promised her payment, she couldn’t take it back... Truthfully what little sanity she had left was what she cherished most.... But she did want to find a place she belonged best in....

Koi’s heart hammered in her chest wildly as she grew somber, her eyes wide beneath the hat - in the darkness where they could not be seen as the last of her sanity was taken as payment to travel with Mokona and the others.

She’d wasted so much time in her other world, just sitting and waiting.... Waiting for what? She didn’t know.... But now whatever she had been waiting for might be gone with her sanity....

Though when it was gone, a strange calm overtook her.... Koi didn’t know if she liked it or not....

All the wasted time on my hands

Turns to sand and fades in the wind