Chapter Eight: Breaking Point

*~Jubalee's POV~*

*

*

*

We just got done playing "Never have I ever" and lord, I never knew these things about Michael OR Jermaine! I've never blushed so hard in my entire life!*Giggles* Tonight, so far, has been pretty great though. My parents are a few minutes away and so is Bernice's Dad. Me and Michael are becoming good friends. I thought after that night at his place for dinner, we would hate each other forever, but, I was wrong. Michael is a pretty chill, no filter having guy and so is Jermaine. I really like them, but it's something about Michael that is...attractive to me. Not just as an artist, but as a person. I still feel  as though they're a few things that he hasn't told us yet, but, what's done in the dark, comes to the light eventually, so, no stress. Anyway, I hope my parents are on the way. I'm starting to get a little worried...

*~Bernice's POV~*

*

*

*

I can't even think straight right now. Jermaine and Michael have to be two of the COOLEST guys  I've ever met! They hold nothing back! I really love them because they aren't like other celebs, you know? All cocky and stuff? They aren't puffed up with pride. They don't brag and they don't flaunt what they have. This has to be the BEST night of my entire summer! I met the King of music, and I met Jermaine...Oh gosh, I've always had a major crush on him! But,I would never tell him that. Anyway, this night has been fun and all, but I can't help but wonder where the hell my daddy is. He told me he would be back before dinner and he's not here yet. I hope he's okay. My Dad is my world. And every since my mom was...murdered in front me, I just couldn't handle losing him. Ever.

"Babygiiiiiiirl! We're home!" Jubalee's father said as he walked through the door. "Oh...you two must be the Jackson boys these girls are always talking about! It's an honor to meet you!" He said, holding out his hand. Michael and Jermaine stood up and shook his hand. "It's an honor to meet you too, sir. Two wonderful young ladies you've got here." Michael said with a smile. JJ and Bernice blushed and giggled nervously. "You seem like two wonderful young men! Handsome little devils you are!" Jubalee's mother said, pinching Michael and Jermaine's cheek. Michael blushed and Jermaine laughed. "Thank you. We try are best to impress." Jermaine said. Just then, JJ's Dad looked at his watch and raised an eyebrow. "Bernice...have you heard from your Dad? He's usually back here for dinner." He said. Bernice shrugged. "No, I haven't. I haven't hear from him all day either." She said shrugging. "Don't worry B, he probably got side tracked or something." Jubalee said. Bernice picked up her phone to text her father, asking was he on his way...

*A 2 hours later*

"Dinner was great! Thank you so much. I really enjoyed myself tonight." Jermaine said. "Thank you all so much for inviting us over today!" Michael smiled, gently wiping his face with his napkin. Bernice siting beside Jermaine silent. She had barely eaten and she was constantly checking her phone. "B? It's going to be okay...I don't want you to stress yourself." Jermaine said, rubbing her hand.  Bernice sighed and checked her phone once more. "You know what, you're right. When he gets here, I'm gonna chew him out!" Bernice giggled. Michael looked at his phone and bit his lip."It's getting late. We should get going before our parents get worried...especially mother." Michael smiled and stood up. "Next time, I hope to meet your father. From what you've told us, he sounds like a great guy!" Jermaine smiled. His beautiful smile caused Bernice to drop her phone. JJ's parents hugged Michael and Jermaine before the two girls walked them out of the door. Bernice picked up her phone and placed it on the table as she went to walk Michael and Jermaine to the door with Jubalee.