Chapter one

I'm currently sitting on my bed texting Cameron Dallas. And no don't get any ideas. He is with this really pretty girl right now. I'm texting him about Magcon. Which starts tomorrow. I'm supposed to be going to the airport and meeting Matthew Espinosa there, tonight because we were the only ones flying out of Virgina. Cam sent me a few pictures of what to look for. I asked him lowkey if he sent pictures of me to Matt and he said yes, and Matt was very happy with how I look, according to Cam. I told him I had to go and I planed to record a video to upload tomorrow. Instead of doing a normal singing video, I did a #AskMaeve

I got so many replies and stuff. These past few weeks I've gotten a lot more famous. With Magcon, and all the boys tweeting me and stuff. I didn't meet Matthew at school, he was with his Family in California apparently.

I got questions like '#AskMaeve are you dating anyone?' And '#AskMaeve you're so beautiful' which wasn't a question, but whatever.

I'm happy with where I am. I have a ton of supporters. I love my fans. I did a mini-meet up yesterday that was very lowkey. So there were no security guards and I could just hang out with my fans. I liked getting time with each and every one of them. I did a little tour a couple months ago, and I only got 5 minutes with each of my fans. Which personally, I find unfair. Like they pay so much money for such a short amount of time. Today I just focused on packing and saying goodbye to all my friends. I will be gone for 6 months to start, but they might extend it, and make it North-America instead of just the states.

Being on my phone, I looked at who would be there.

"SHAWN MENDES!!!" I screamed in excitement. I love him. Like I don't fan girl over him, but I love his music. I've actually done two covers of his songs. 'Life of the Party' and 'Show you'. Those ones fit my voice perfectly. I looked at everyone else and recognized a few names, just from going through my Twitter feed and seeing my fans retweet and quote their stuff. Matthew was on that list.

"He's so hot" I mumbled. No one was home. Bryan was away for the weekend with his girlfriend. And Ethan was in school. My parents are in Europe right now doing who knows what. Their brain-surgeon stuff. So I was alone. I grabbed two suitcases and a backpack. I got all of my most worn clothes and put them into the suitcases. Along with shoes, purses, perfumes, Chargers, makeup and other things I may need. I got my computer and started the camera.

I checked my Twitter and did about a 7 min video of #AskMaeve. I also let all my fans know what's happening with the whole Magcon thing, where we will be. And all that jazz.

I asked Cam for Matts number so I could ask him what time I'm meeting him later tonight.

To: Matthew Espinosa
Hey Matt! It's Maeve the girl you're flying with today. Quick question, what time am I meeting you and where?

I sent the text. It's currently 12:00 in the afternoon and our flight leaves at 9. I had a quick shower, did my hair up, put on some black lulu lemon pants and a black crop top. I made sure to pack my headphones in my backpack along with a current book I'm reading 'Paper Towns'. I did my makeup with the things I usually use. Eyeliner, foundation, mascara and blush. I packed those in my backpack along with my lipgloss. I lugged my suitcases down the stairs and left them at the front door. I called my mom and talked to her and my dad for about two hours. They told me what to do and what not to do. They told me they left a credit card but that it's only for emergencies. I can use my current credit cards for other things.

After talking to them I went upstairs and called a nail place that was down the street from me. I was going to get some new fake nails on, because the ones I have one peeled off. I heard my phone buzz. I checked it

From: Matthew Espinosa
Hi Maeve! It's nice to finally talk to u! How about I pick you up at your house? It's easier instead of trying to find each other at the airport. Let me know what your address is :) see you soon!

I text him back telling him my address. And I told him to pick me up at 5ish.

I double checked my bags. I packed some extra clothes just to make sure I have enough. I walked up to the nail salon.

The girl who does my nails is so sweet, although her English isn't the best. She was talking to me all about the tour and how much fun it'll be. I ended up getting this real nice lilac colour. I paid and thanked her and walked back to my house. It was 4:30, and Matt picks me up at 5. I ate some food, because I hate airplane food. And made myself a smoothie for the ride there, until I have to throw it out.

I heard a knock at the door and I opened it. In front of me was Matthew Espinosa. he's even hotter in person.

"Woah" I mumbled. Wait I just said that? Shit!

"I didn't mean to say that sorry" I laughed

"It's okay, I'm thinking the same thing" he said as he traced his eyes over my body

"So are you ready to go?" Matt asked breaking the awkward silence. I nodded and asked him to carry one of my suitcases, but he brought both. He put them in his trunk and opened the door for me. I hopped in.

"Nice car" I said

He smiled and thanked me. I was starving so I asked Matt if I could drink my smoothie. He said yes so I did.

Before I knew it we were at the airport. I'm so excited but so nervous too. The whole ride there was a question and answer. So now I know lots about Matthew Espinosa. I know his birthday is July 7th. His favourite food is Bagels. He loves his fans. He has the most followers on Vine. He has two siblings, Dylan and Kristen. He started in Magcon, but they screwed all of them over, so this is the new one. His dog Burnie, is his best friend, and he even made an Instagram for him. So yeah.

I told Matt all there is to know about me too. I can tell we are going to be really good friends. I mean I think. Cam did warn me that he can be a little pushy and stuff, so I just want to be careful and take things slow.