Chapter 4

*ding ding* I heard my text one go off. I checked my phone and their was a text message from Matt

From: Matt

Hey hey! I'm just finishing dinner. I know you already ate, do you wanna just chill in our room for the rest of the night?

The text read. Honestly, that was my plan. I didn't really wanna do much tonight. I was so tired from swimming. That was a lot of fun

To: Matt

Hey. Sure! Come up whenever, I'm here anyways. And cam is out with someone. So just us tonight😏

I sent the text. Obviously he would know I'm joking. Right?

From: Matt

Ou that sounds exciting

He responded. I changed out of my sweats and put on leggings and a t-shirt. Before I knew it he was in the room

"Movie suggestions?" I asked as I popped a chip  into my mouth.

"I have a better idea" Matt said as he sat on my bed. ???????

"What would that be" I questioned

"Let's play a game" he suggested

"What kind of game?"

"You'll see, sit!" He insisted. I sat beside him.

"Let's play are you nervous" he said. I scooted over a little closer to him and nodded my head.

He put is hand on my ankle and asked are you nervous. I shook my head and it went on for a while until his hand was on my upper thigh. He moved it again and it was as far as you could get.

"How bout now" he asked

"Maybe a little" I smirked. He put his arms around my back and pulled me closer to him.

"What about now" he smirked. I bit my lip and stared at his soft pink lips. He was saying something out I just tuned it out I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked into his eyes. I need to take control now.

"are you nervous Matt?" I asked him he bit his lip and nodded his head no. I unwrapped one of my arms and put it on his shirt tracing my hand up and down lower and lower each time. I looked at him. He bit his lip and looked down at my boobs. Because I'm scandalous and this is making me really... You know, I grabbed his hand and placed it on my boob. He looked at me and grinned really widely.

I kept tracing my hand up and down his shirt. He ended up taking it off. I stared down and just woah. He was so toned and oh my lord.

Immediately I felt a pair of lips crash onto mine and I did not pull away. We started making out intensely and just didn't stop. He tugged on my shirt but I liked teasing him. I kept kissing him. He ended up taking my shirt off, and kept reaching his hand down and grabbing my boob.

"JESUS CHRIST" someone yelled from the door. Matt jumped off me and I grabbed my shirt and put it on. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" It was cam.

"I'm so sorry cam, you weren't supposed to see that" I nervously said to a raging cam. He smiled at me but glared at Matt.

"Matt I told you to stay away from her! I don't want you to hurt her! How could you?" Cam screamed

"Cam" Matt started

"No. You know what Matt just shut up. And Maeve. I don't want you getting by hurt. But if your gonna act like a slut then that's your fucking fault. I'm done with both of you" cam yelled as he barged out of the room. Did he just call me a slut?

Is that really what cam thinks of me. What. How. I don't understand what I did. I shut my eyes trying to hold back my tears and Matt just sat there, staring at me, crying as well. "Matt" was the only thing I could manage to let out before I burst into tears. Matt came over to me but I shook my head no. I ran out of the room grabbing my handbag and phone. I ran down the hall and kept crying. I heard Matt scream my name but ignored. When I got to the lobby cam screamed my name as well but I ignored. I ran out of the hotel and onto the street. I started running across. I heard a car horn and turned quickly. I tried to avoid it, but I felt something hard it my whole body and I fell onto the ground.

Hey guys! Omg! I know this was a short chapter I'm sorry :( I promise the next ones will be longer! But woah, what's gonna happen to Maeve? And how will the boys feel?