Coming over and first kisses (Raura)

Text

Laura: hey Ross 😃

Ross: hey Laura 😘

Laura: 😓

Ross: what?

Laura: kiss emoji!!!

Ross: I meant it in a friendly way

Laura: whatever 😘😘😘

Ross: seriously now you do it! 😁😓

Laura: yup

Ross: so Laura

Laura: yeah?

Ross: can

Laura: uhuh

Ross: I

Laura: oh come on don't write it like that! Just Write it all in one text!!!

Ross: can I come over to your house today?

Laura: uh sure! Nobody's home except me here. They left to Italy for a week .Now I don't have to be lonely. ☺️

Ross: great I'll meet you soon I'll come as fast as I could.

Laura: okie but honey don't drive too fast

Ross: OKAY MOM!

Laura: 😂 I can't wait to hang out with you 😊😊😊

Ross: All Alone 😏😏😏

Laura: 😓. Shut up you big flirt just come quick.

Ross: ok see you soon Laurie!

Laura: okie see ya!

End of text

Laura's POV

After that text conversation with Ross. I stayed in the same position. I was in the living room couch watching Matilda. Aww  I love that cute little girl. I was a
still in my pajamas which was a big large t shirt with some short shorts with no make up and my hair all messy with my nerdy glasses on. What? Ross have seen me like this before. Nobody's home they all went to Italy for a week. I couldn't go because of set.  There a knock on the door knowing that is Ross . I walk over to the door.

Laura:  Who is this!!!

Ross: you know it's me Ross. Open up the door!!!

I giggled and open the door I see him holding a bag. Oh boy.

Laura: hey Ross come in.

Ross: so. I've heard you're parents and sister are in Italy. For a week. (Wiggles eyebrows)

Laura: yeah and stop flirting MR.FLIRT and by the way what is it with the bags?

Ross: just in case. Anyways can I stay here for a week since your parents are in Italy and my brother and sister are being SUPER annoying! And they're gonna go to Missouri for 2 days. Is it fine with you?

Laura: sure of course. But if you're staying you're either sleeping in the floor in my room or in the couch. :p

Ross: lauraaaaaa (whines)

Laura: nope go and put your stuff in my room and sit here in couch with me.

Ross silently goes up to my room to pith is stuff in and after 5 seconds he's coming back downstairs. To be honest, I like him ALOT. I'm happy he's staying over. I'm not gonna be alone after all. He walks over to me and signals me to sit up since I'm laying down. I stay laying down and Ross finds a way to sit down and start to sit in my head gently.