If I can't be with you (raura)

Laura's POV

   Here I am. All alone. My 1 best friend's family and my family hating on each other because of my sister Vanessa and his brother Riker. Ross and I barely see each other compared to when we used to see each other 24/7. It's been a year since they became distant and one week ago when all the hate started coming on.  What Riker did was that he needed  to try give Vanessa his 'revenge' because of a misunderstanding and made Vanessa almost kill herself. When I saw her unconscious I was very VERY confused and scared. Ross and Rydel got to see the whole scene of  when Vanessa tried to kill herself because they were there, with me.

Flashback

  I was cuddling into Ross's chest  with Rydel there sitting next to us watching a movie. What? Even though our families aren't close anymore doesn't mean we don't hang out. The movie just ended.

Laura: So what do you guys wanna watch next?

Ross: Romeo and Juliet!!!!

Rydel:  But we always watch that movie!

Ross: So?

Laura: Oh Vanessa has that movie  I'll go get it.  (Stands up and leaves the room)

I walk over to Vanessa's door and knock on her door.
No response.
I knock on her door again.
Still no response.

Thats when I just open the door to see something I never wanted to see.

Laura: VANESSA!!!!!

Vanessa is unconscious. This is the loudest that i've ever yelled.  My eyes stings knowings that tears are here. Tears are threatening to fall out.  I keep shaking Vanessa and no response from her.  I feel a hand on my shoulder knowing it's Ross trying to calm me down. I look over to the door to find Rydel and my parents. My mom runs over to Vanessa sobbing.

Ellen: CALL AN AMBULANCE!!! DON'T JUST STAND THERE DAMIANO!

My dad starts to call the ambulance while Ross and I look at every hiding spot and find some pills on the floor.

Laura: no (whispers and tears stream down her face)

Ross just holds me and wrapped his arms around me rubbing my arm, comforting me. He then pulled me in to a tight hug while I sob in his chest while he whispers "everything is gonna be alright".

I remembered that a couple of days later when Vanessa woke up, we all found out that Riker was the main reason why she wanted to kill herself. She had saw him making out with another girl saying that Vanessa meant nothing to her after all they went through.

End of flashbacks

To be honest I miss Ross a lot. I really really like him. He's funny, smart, childish, a sweetheart, handsome, and a big romantic. I'm lucky to have him at least as a best friend. We were not allowed to see each other after the incident. Our families hate each other a lot. Well every one except Ross and I. And maybe Rydel. Rydel doesn't like my family but she doesn't hate me, she just got a bit distant with me cause she thinks I'm mad at every one in her family because of what happened. Well she thinks everyone but Ross. Once she caught Ross and I hanging out in the mall.

Flashback

Ross and I sneaked out and met at the mall. We are not allowed to see each other but we don't care. I may be a goody tissues but there's no way I can stop seeing Ross. I think I like him, but I'm actually not sure.