July Twenty Eighth of Twenty Fifteen

Most Dearest and Angelical Claudia,

What a marvelous time it is to be free. Freedom of the wise and duplicitous. It is a wonderful feeling when time and time again you are reassured of your standings in life. I am prompted to reason with you that you, my fair lady, are free.

Break from your shackles of thy jailer and warden. Become free to decide what is right and wrong for yourself by thy self.

Marvel in the mysteries of life and reality. No longer feel repressed, depressed, and oppressed from the feelings, the being, that is your nature. Remember that it is I who stands in the shadows of the night not in mock scrutiny but astonished wonder. Remember those who cannot be seen for being seen makes your light diminish.

It is not but a petty squabble when a shadow is seeing but to be seen diminishes all that before it.

I have been foolish in my contemplation and audacious plans to allow one such as yourself, so pure in dignity, to see such a shadow. To my merit though, my haste is hastened by the fact that your jailer does not allow such shadow to see.

I ask that you do not become unfettered by my words but rather have some solace that your well being is in consideration. I would disdain my existence if you could not decide what you wanted, for your wants are the most important thing there is.

Most Fair and beautiful,

Solemn Courtesy