September 8th

Leah's pov:

Today was the day, I was finally going to see Shawn. I don't think my heart has ever beated so fast before.

Shawn's pov:

Today I'm meeting Leah, I really don't know what to expect.

Leah's pov:
I had three hours to get ready, I showered then decided what to wear and went with ripped boyfriend jeans that were tight and a white lose flowy top, for shoes I was going to go with my white and black nikes. For my hair I curled it and for makeup I went casual with just mascara and eyeliner.

Shawn pov:

I had Ian come over and help me decide what to wear he choose light brown khakis, a black plain shirt with a red flannel, and black vans.

*at wonderland*

Leah pov:

I was making my way to the gates when I saw Shawn, my heart dropped but in a good way, I ran faster then a cat.

Shawn's pov:

I saw Leah running so I made my way to her and we hugged for a while then she looked up and said "hi" I chuckled at her comment.

"Hey beautiful"  she just stared at me smiling

"You look beautiful tonight" she blushed

"Thank you, you don't look bad yourself" with that we hugged and i bought us entry's. We walked around for and went on many different rides.

Leah pov:

It came to the night, I didn't wanna leave Shawn.

Shawn's pov:

"I don't want to leave you." I whispered into his chest waiting for my mom to arrive.

"Hey baby girl I'll come visit you." We just stood there until she got a message.

"That's my mom Shawn, I'll see you around I'm going to miss you." She started to walk away, that's when I grabbed her hand spun her around and kissed her. Yes, it seemed cliche but it was the most perfect thing.

"I'll miss you too baby girl" with that we went our separate ways.

-----

HI I know I'm mean for not updating IM SORRY IM JUST REALLY BUSY ANDDDD I RARELY HAVE TIME TO UPDATE BUT ILL FIND TIME SOMEHOW IM SORRY!! But enjoy