Sept 20

*READ*
Okay so I'm changing this story up a bit so I'm gonna change this around and pretend Shawn lives across the street from Leah! I find it's easier to make them see each other more often. Also they both live in Pickering and let's pretend Shawn is pretty famous and he's signed !! So please read this before you read this chapter or you'll be confused !!! 😊enjoy!

---------

Leah pov:

Leah; Shawn ugly wake up

Shawn: yes

Leah: can you come over

Shawn: on my way

"HEY LEAH" Shawn shouted which made me want to throw my current toast I was eating at him.

"Hi, please shut up I'm trying to eat" as I said that Shawn came around and wrapped his arms around my waste. I missed his scent and Shawn looked really cute today. He was wearing this black nike hoodie which Im probably going to take from him.

"I really like your sweater"

"I knew you would, that's why I wore it" he said with his famous cheeky smirk. As I finished putting my dish in the sink, Shawn flopped on the couch.

"Wanna do something"

"Like what" Shawn asked as he pulled me down onto the couch beside him.

"Let's do a you now"

"OMG YES PLEASE" Shawn tweeted to ask questions.

"So hey guys it's me shawn and this is Leah, and we're just going to answer a few questions!"

*these usernames are made up, and if it's your username sorry I didn't mean to steal it*

"@mend-ass asks who's the most annoying"

"SHAWN" "LEAH" Shawn and I both shouted at the same time.

"It's shawn for sure he never shuts up he's so annoying"

"Sorry that I love you"

"@mendesxox asks any pets"

"Nooooope" I emphasized on the o

"Well I use to, but my cat die recently"

"Awe I'm sorry Shawny"

"@aaliyahmendes who's the better mender"

"OH AALIYAH FOR SURE"

"I'm so hurt"

"You should be I like Aaliyah more! Aaliyah if your watching this s/o to you!!!

"@kissmymendass asks can I hug you both"

"First love the name" Shawn chuckled

"And yes you can hug us" I finished Shawns answer

"Okay guys well that's it we're out! It was nice talking to you guys!"
"BYE"

"So shawny wanna nap?"

"What question is that" we latex in the couch and Shawn wrapped his arms around me and I was cold and couldn't sleep.

"Leah"

"Yea Shawn"

"Take my sweater, your freezing"

"But th-"

"Leah take it" Shawn took his sweater off and handed it too me and I inhaled his scent as we both fell a sleep.

_____
I Hope you guys enjoy this!!! :)