Sept 22

Leah pov:

I woke up in such a good mood. I really wanted to go shopping since I haven't gone lately. I showered and then changed into some light skinny jeans and a brandy Melville alien t-shirt. I texted Danielle asking if she wanted to come with me.

To: loml Dani
Wanna come to the mall with me?

From: loml Dani:
Yea!! I'll meet you there xx

To: loml Dani
KK xx

I got into my Range Rover, and drove to the mall. As I got there I saw Danielle and went over to her.

"Hey hey hey best friend"

"Heyy" Dani greeted me.

"How have you been?" I asked her.

"Good good, how about you? Fill me in with everything about Shawn" she said eagerly.

"We have been on good terms." I replied saying the truth.

"So school starts tomorrow" (I know school starts sooner let's just pretend it starts late) she said s little disappointed.

"I know I know that's why we gotta get more clothes" I smirked at her. After hours and hours at the mall we finally bought what seemed like enough clothes.

"Well today was fun, I'll see you tomorrow" Dani said.

"Same goes to you" I replied and we both hugged and we made our ways home.

---------

Hiya so this was kind of just like a filler, sorry I took so long to update I had exams a while ago and wasn't in my phone much and then I couldn't find time and now I'm sick at home and bored so I thought of just writing a little something for you guys! Hope you enjoyed :)