Time to Partayy!!

I walked out the bathroom while Matt was downstairs waiting for me. I curled my hair in loose curls and then i put on my shoes, perfume, and bracelets and the promise ring then walked downstairs. Matt was on his phone again but when he saw me come down the steps he stood up and walked over to me "Damn babe u looking Hella fine!" I couldn't help but blush, I gave him a quick peck on the lips and headed out the door. We got in my car and matt drove to the club. When we were parking the car I can already hear the music from the car. There wasn't big line so we got in pretty quickly. We instantly went to the dance floor. The music was pumping and we were having a great time. We were dancing then I turned around and started grinding on Matt he was holding on to my waist. After a couple of songs we wen't to the bar to get a couple of drinks. "Umm two strawberry daiquiris please." I said.

************

After the club we went home. I was tried but I didn't want the night to end."Then we don't have too baby." "Did I say that out loud oops." "It's cool baby. Let's go to the bedroom" giving me a wink.

Matt's POV

"It's cool baby. Let's go to the bedrooom" I said winking at Iyanna. I led her to the bedroom and we started kissing. She took off my shirt and I started to unzip her dress I took it off and now she was in her matching underwear and bra. I start kissing her neck sucking on her sweet spot as she let out a moan. She push me fully on the bed and started kissing on my neck and let out a moan and she started laughing "Whats funny baby." "Nothing I just love to hear you moan" she said laughing again. I started to pout knowing that she was going to start kissing. And that's what she did. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance and she finally gave in. We fought for control and I won. I started to grab her butt like I always do and started to massage her butt. She let out a moan but then she stop.

Iyanna's POV

After Matt started to massage my butt I let out a moan but then I stopped." What's wrong Babe?" Matt asked confused "I just don't want to take it too fast you know what I mean?" I said "Yea babe I know what u mean we can just cuddle for the rest of the night OK babe?" "OK babe thank you." "Np babe Love you." "Love you too" The next day my alarm went of and I press the snooze button."Good Morning Princess." "Good Morning Babe. I really don't want to go to school to day." I said making a pouty face. "Awwee Babe give me your phone." "What are you doing-" " You'll see"

(M-Matt S-school)

S-Hello thanks for calling Bishop Ireton High how many I help you?

M- Hello I'm am Mr.Robinson and I just wanted to call say that Iyanna will not becoming to school today she is sick with the flu.

S- OK we will put that in the system. Thank you and have a good day.

M- Thank you, you too.

Ten minutes later Matt did the same thing for him." So now what are we going to do now." "Umm lets just stay in and order chinease, watch movies, and just cuddle and makeout if you want which I know you would ahhaha!" Matt said. "Yea that's cool babe"