Parents coming home pt.2

It was Taylor. When we saw her she ran up to me and yelled in my face. " You are such a slut. What are you doing with my Boyfriend." Matt chimed in, "Wait what your boyfriend we haven't dated in 3 years and this is my GIRLFRIEND." "Yeah right that's funny but no foreal Matt what are you doing with this slut." Taylor laughed "First of all if any one is a slut it's you.  And Iyanna is my girlfriend and we have been dating for  awhile and I love her so much she is an amazing girl and just because she is not the perfect popular girl she is perfect to me and I love her." Matt says then kiss me. I am literally crying right now I kiss Matt back and he holds my hand. Taylor walked off in disgusted and I laughed and hugged Matt. "Thank you." "Anything for you princess" We order our ice cream and I get this colorful swirl. I wonder how they do that. "I wonder too." "Did I say that out loud.""Yea you did" Matt said and we both laughed. We got in the car and drove home. "I'm so tired Mattypoo?" "I don't care baby as long as I'm with you I'm fine." "Awe" u said. You kiss matt on the lips and go upstairs to change. You change into spandex and a rock T-shirt and lay do on the bed. You see a shirtless Matt on his phone. When he sees me he stop and stares. "Like what you see" "Yea baby." He says and grabs u are starts to tickle you. " Stop babe." You said in between laughs. " not until you tell me u love me" "never" you scream " OH well sucks for you." Matt finally stopped and we laid down on the bed.  "Hey you wanna watch Mean Girls" Matt said "Yes you know me so well" As the movie played I felt my getting heavier so snuggled up to matt's chest and outlined his abs while he played with my hair. "Night Baby girl" Matt said "night handsome" as I kissed his chest. 

It was around 11:20 when I heard the front door open and I instantly knew it was my parents. I heard my door open and I heard my mom say "awe look our baby and her boyfriend, hope they do anything we wouldn't do if our parents weren't here." I couldn't help but let out a small laugh. I heard a camera snap and I knew they just took a picture of us. The next day I woke up alone in my bed so I decided to go downstairs and breakfast. When I go downstairs to see my parents and matt talking. "Hey beautiful" matt said "Hey mattypoo". I gave a hug and kiss both parents a kiss on the cheek. "Hey sweetie" my dad said. "Hey dad, hey after school can I go to the mall I need some new clothes." "Yea sweetie here I'll give you 120 dollars just in case." "K thanks dad love you" "Love you too" I ran upstairs to change when I heard my parents and matt talking about my birthday that is coming soon.