Chapter 2

Jamie's P.O.V

"You and I are going to this club I just found out about tonight." Dylan grinned, rolling over to my desk on his chair.

"I think I'll pass. I'm just going to go home and watch some TV." I replied shaking off the invitation.

"No! Have you ever realized that you don't do anything? You literally come to work and go home everyday. What kind of a life is that? I mean come on you are 26 years old. You need to get out more. You are an attractive classy man. You could easily get a girl. American girls drop their panties for British guys. Which is why we're going to the club tonight. No matter how much you try to fight this we are going." He rambled.

"Since there's no way of getting out of this tell me about the club." I chuckled, stopping in my tracks so he could go into greater detail.

"It's a strip club. So tons of naked girls crawling all over us for our money. How fucking wonderful is that!" He carried on.

"It's demeaning. I'm not going to pay some girl to rub her ass on my dick. And it's sick that you're completely for this. You just talked about finding me a girl. You know that isn't the type of girl I want." I mentioned, returning back to my files.

"Tons of the guys at the firm have gone. I mean, what can go wrong?" He reasoned.

"I'll go. Just shut the fuck up and go back to your desk." I sighed.

"Great! We'll go right after work." He declared, getting up from his seat and pushing it halfway across the office to his desk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay! So remember what I told you in the car." Dylan laughed, lightly punching my shoulder.

"Yeah. you said that I should keep an open mind and refrain from being judgmental."

"Good." He smiled, patting my head as if I was a helpless animal.

About 40 minutes into this uneventful attempt to find me a girl I was completely ready to leave.

"Is there anything I can do for you two?" A beautiful girl asked in a diamond studded bra and matching thong. Someone as gorgeous as her shouldn't be working in a place as filthy as this.

"No. We're just gonna watch. From back here." I replied, trying to keep my eyes on hers instead of the bra that was obviously way too small for her.

"That's not any fun. You should come down to the front, its better over there." She smiled, politely making small talk.

"I'm in!" Dylan chirped beside me.

She quickly led us down to the front and cleared out two seats center stage for us.

"You didn't have to do that. I can stand." I spoke.

"Honey its not a big deal. I just wanted to make sure the cutest guy in the room had the best seat before the show actually started." She grinned.

"What show?" Dylan asked plopping down on one of the seats.

"The Candie show. You see each girl has a certain amount of time that they have the stage to themselves for the night." She explained, gesturing to the redhead who was now making her way of the stage.

"Well, who is Candie? Is she any good?" Dylan asked.

"I don't like to brag or anything but I'm pretty damn good." She replied.

"Your name is Candie?" I asked.

"Baby, my name is what ever the hell you want it to be for the night. I gotta get going though. Maybe I'll see you later." She purred into my ear. Before walking away. Leaving me with goose bumps running down my body.

"She was all over  you. And she's fucking sexy. God...I wanted to bend her over this chair and have my way with her." He went on. Quickly loosening his tie.

"Its her job. Trust me she doesn't see anything in me."

A little while later she came onto the stage wearing a trench coat and extremely high red bottom heels. Music started to blast from the speakers and she slowly started to unbutton her coat. Yes, I had just seen her a few minutes prior but the anticipation was getting the best of me. I couldn't wait to see what was under it...If there was anything under it. There was.. A very lacy pink bra and panty set. She slowly strolled over to one of the poles at the end of the stage. She carefully swung around once and then hopped, wrapping her legs around it within seconds. God I wish she was doing all this against me. "Now, I'm gonna need one of you fine ass kings to come sit on this chair." She spoke gesturing to the empty seat behind her. Dozens of men started to yell and cheer for her to pick them. She walked to the edge of the stage and pointed to me. "You baby." She smirked, taking my hand and pulling me onto the stage behind her. "Sit" She demanded. I quickly did as I was told. She walked in front of me and started to grind against my leg. Her hands soon found their way up my legs. She started to twerk to the beat of the song then sat on my lap. Gently rubbing her pelvis against my own. And fuck it felt so could. By the time this little routine was over I was completely intrigued by this flawless brown eyed girl. I made my way back to my seat.

"C'mon we gotta get going." Dylan pushed, jumping up from his seat and pulling his jacket back over his shoulder.

"You brought me here to get a girl. I want her!" I mumbled.

"We'll come back another night. I swear. We just need to leave. Its 2 in the morning." He informed flashing me the time on his cell phone screen.

"Fine." I agreed.