New York's Best Kept Secret - So, umm...Can I have your number?

Alright Guys so before I start I wanna personally dedicate this chapter to SummerLovex! Happy Birthday Chicka! And for that I will make you the character MegAnn!

*******************************************************************

*MegAnn's POV*

Me and Alyvia went home and started dicussing outfit ideas for New York.

"You should totally wear that purple dress. I heard purple is his favorite color!" Alyvia squealed.

I just shrugged and started packing.

I packed everything I would need, got my airplane tickets they gave me. They gave me 2 tickets, one for me and one for my mom.

She was a single mother of 1 child, Me!! She was at the airport waiting on me with the tickets.

I got in the taxi and said Goodbye to Alyvia.

I got there in about 15 minutes. My mom was up front, I saw her hugged her and we went through the airport.

We went through security and then found our gate. I looked at our tickets and they said, First Class.

Whoah baby! And don't get mad at me for copying Michelle from Full House. (I love that show!)

'Flight 4135, to New York City, New York now boarding." the lady at the front desk said.

We gave her our ticket and got on the plane and into our seats. I looked at see who was sitting beside me and was speechless, it was Justin!

He saw me looking at him and I turned my head quickly.

"Hey aren't you MegAnn Carson? From the audition." he asked.

"Yes, yes I am." I smled.

"Good luck." he smiled his million dollar smile.

"Thanks. So you heading to New York, too?" I asked.

"Yeah." he said.

"So how old are you?" he asked breaking the silence.

"16. 17 in a week." I smiled.

"So, umm...Can I have your number?" he asked.

I blushed,"Sure." I said.

He handed me his phone and I handed him mine.

*Justin's POV*

I know it is wrong of me but she is just so beautiul and sweet. I have to be able to call and text her whenever!

***********************************************************

So umm.. Like whatcha think? (Justin's asking you)